This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why are people attracted to the characters in pokemon games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Why are people attracted to the characters in pokemon games?

User Info: theboogs

theboogs
2 years ago#1
It's kinda disturbing.
insert signature here

User Info: fawful_X

fawful_X
2 years ago#2
Same reason people are attracted to Fire Emblem characters. Including the Loliketes.
Current Project: Sacrificial Nuzlocke of Pokemon Emerald on the Emerald Social Boards (Warning: Dark)
FISHING! FISHING! WIN! WIN!

User Info: Froakiebloke

Froakiebloke
2 years ago#3
Let the fools have their fetishes.
I despise Justy the Pre Gym Leader.
In Spain, they have evening classes for prostitution. One wonders how you pass the exam.

User Info: That_70s_show

That_70s_show
2 years ago#4
Because people can't help who/what they're attracted to. That's why you see some people with toilet paper fetishes or weirder.
http://www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/c442c93b394be8215222048f69951f16df643572674112783939fa1c5ce27e7d4g.jpg

User Info: choicespec

choicespec
2 years ago#5
I think we have an expert here on the boards who an answer this question. You all know who this user is.
Name: Cactus | FC: 1736-1162-6607| Pansear, Slugma, Fletchinder
I have native sandstorm, monsoon and tundra Vivillon.

User Info: pichuvolttackle

pichuvolttackle
2 years ago#6
well the artists pretty much intended them to be to the liking of many so...
and every anime/ game/ movie out there follows the same rule
5300 9717 4066 (82/100) / Luxio Electabuzz Emolga (PM if you add me)

User Info: inspirits

inspirits
2 years ago#7
I'm not even sure, a lot of them have that same face syndrome going on. Take anime Serena and put her in May's/Dawn's hairstyle+outfit and I could hardly tell the difference. But I guess this community is the same that likes dead-eyed anime girls?
"Yesterday is only today's memory and tomorrow is today's dream! Let's do our best!"
3DS FC: 1048-9881-3605

User Info: theboogs

theboogs
2 years ago#8
Don't forget that all the main characters and most of the gym leaders are underage. It just adds to the creepiness.
insert signature here

User Info: pichuvolttackle

pichuvolttackle
2 years ago#9
theboogs posted...
Don't forget that all the main characters and most of the gym leaders are underage. It just adds to the creepiness.

so? dont forget this guys/ girls were once even younger then them?
I dont like serena or the newest ones, ive only liked one character and it it started when i was little.
and probabbly there's some 15 year olds around, saying calling them "pedos" "weirdos" makes no sense
5300 9717 4066 (82/100) / Luxio Electabuzz Emolga (PM if you add me)

User Info: MegaMawile14

MegaMawile14
2 years ago#10
pichuvolttackle posted...
theboogs posted...

so? dont forget this guys/ girls were once even younger then them?
I dont like serena or the newest ones, ive only liked one character and it it started when i was little.
and probabbly there's some 15 year olds around, saying calling them "pedos" "weirdos" makes no sense

What? So because a 50 year old pedo was once younger than his/her 5 year old victim that makes it ok? That's ridiculous.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Why are people attracted to the characters in pokemon games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived