This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Grass type now resists Fighting and Fairy,and super effective to Fairy

#11PrettyTonyTigerPosted 2/17/2014 9:33:11 PM
Faust_8 posted...
Grass is fine. People whine about their weaknesses but do you know how many types would kill to resist Water, Electric, and Ground? Plus they're immune to Leech Seed and spore/powder moves, and have the most HP-gaining moves. Then there's the nifty Abilities like Harvest and Chlorophyll.

Just because Grass isn't one of the most overused types doesn't mean it's terrible.

We need to buff Bug and Ice far, far more than we need to buff Grass.

I agree exactly! Grass/Poison is probably a better defensive type than any steel type lol!
---
She turns around like a tornado!!
#12Metal Gear RaxisPosted 2/17/2014 9:46:58 PM
Faust_8 posted...
Grass is fine. People whine about their weaknesses but do you know how many types would kill to resist Water, Electric, and Ground? Plus they're immune to Leech Seed and spore/powder moves, and have the most HP-gaining moves. Then there's the nifty Abilities like Harvest and Chlorophyll.

Just because Grass isn't one of the most overused types doesn't mean it's terrible.

Being weak to flying is very bad in our current metagame with all its Talonflame overlords.
---
The Nanoha that you've always admired is an invincible Ace who will not lose to anybody.
#13SopherooPosted 2/17/2014 9:52:36 PM
Faust_8 posted...

We need to buff Bug defensively, so make it resist Fairy

But, we also need to buff Grass offensively.

Ice is Ice
#14Mage_LordPosted 2/17/2014 9:57:15 PM
The last thing we need is a Venusaur buff
---
Paildramon for Smash Bros. 5!
People who agree: 1
#15flamesaber111Posted 2/17/2014 9:59:20 PM
Mage_Lord posted...
The last thing we need is a Venusaur buff

I agree with both your post and your sig good sir.
---
Pokemon Y FC: 3609-1106-5751 Ingame name: Shadow
#16Pervert_KuhnPosted 2/17/2014 9:59:36 PM
DemiseEnd posted...
kalabasa19 posted...
acerola-orion posted...
i like grass so sure

Also, make it Neutral to Dragon. :D

Nice idea

Let's make it neutral to steel as well

And suddenly Grass type become broken overnight

It's already neutral to Dragon and Steel. Unless you mean to make Dragon and Steel neutral to Grass.
---
My Let's Play Channel (Currently playing: Bioshock Infinite: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheOokamiDen
3DS FC: 4768-7650-8206
#17neb555Posted 2/17/2014 9:59:40 PM
So basically, Grass is now Poison.
---
I'm putting my 3DS code in my signature because it's annoying always having to look it up.
Ben Tony, 1418-6700-9920
#18MagikarpRulesPosted 2/17/2014 10:05:07 PM
Grass resists Water and Ground, 2 very common attacking types, plus Electric and itself; on the other hand, it loses to other 2 common attack types, Fire and Ice, as well as Flying, Bug and Poison. I'd say that it's more or less balanced defense-wise, though the fact that almost all Water types carry Ice moves isn't doing it any favors. The problem comes with how many types resist Grass. It's resisted by around 6 or 7 types. Also, Chlorophyll is quite risky, since Sun boosts Fire attacks, and I don't know how many Grass types that get Chlorophyll can KO a Fire type before they are obliterated.
#19PorungaRaPosted 2/18/2014 2:07:27 AM(edited)
I would think that grass types would be better if it were resistant to fairy
both grass and fairy are pure and they both share a weakness to poison which represents disease and sickness. Fairies seem like they would want to keep nature pure, respect natural balance and wouldn't dare harm it.
---
Who cares I don't care a horse's ass is better than yours- Cibo Matto