This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can I capture Squirtle?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Can I capture Squirtle?

User Info: Cyborg_Zthunder

Cyborg_Zthunder
3 years ago#1
Squirtle was my favorite pokemon back when I use to play and when I tried playing the other games after that I could never find a Squirtle.....can I get one in this game? And if so, could I clone them? I want a team of Squirtles.

User Info: CountPopeula

CountPopeula
3 years ago#2
You can have one given to you about an hour into the game, and you can catch Wartortle in the friend safari.

And you can breed them.
I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. - Voltaire

User Info: Lexifox

Lexifox
3 years ago#3
A bit after the first gym, you're allowed to choose between a Bulbasaur, Charmander, or Squirtle. Shortly after this, you get access to an area that lets you breed Pokemon, so you can get more Squirtle (get a female for easier breeding).

After you beat the game, you can catch Wartortle if you know someone with the right Friend Code.
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod

User Info: NINDOX

NINDOX
3 years ago#4
Don't forget Wonder Trade. I've gotten a few Squirtles that way.
MGO: NINDOX

Cyborg_Zthunder
3 years ago#5
Okay cool.....if I train all my Squirtles to lvl 100 do you think I could beat some people online?

User Info: Pervert_Kuhn

Pervert_Kuhn
3 years ago#6
Online battles set all pokemon to level 50.
My Let's Play Channel (Currently playing: Bioshock Infinite: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheOokamiDen
3DS FC: 4768-7650-8206

User Info: HopesNo1Fan

HopesNo1Fan
3 years ago#7
Cyborg_Zthunder posted...
Okay cool.....if I train all my Squirtles to lvl 100 do you think I could beat some people online?

Nope.
Pokemon Y FC 3668-8772-1047 IGN: Croix -SV 1839-
(Mankey, Sawk, Breelom) PM ME if you want to be added!

User Info: CountPopeula

CountPopeula
3 years ago#8
Also, I'm pretty sure everything but free battles automatically enforce a species clause, so you can only use one.
I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. - Voltaire

Cyborg_Zthunder
3 years ago#9
CountPopeula posted...
Also, I'm pretty sure everything but free battles automatically enforce a species clause, so you can only use one.

Huh? That sucks. I wanted to be known as the Squirtle guy or something.

Okay, what about beating the whole game with just Squirtle? Could I do that? I use to have a bunch of friends when I was younger with Pokemon red/blue and I literally traded with all of them and had a team of Squirtles (well except one that I let transform up to Blastoise) but it was still cool cause I would pull him out last and people would be like " Oh **** that's the dad!".lol

......I miss my childhood......

User Info: BlissedIgnoranc

BlissedIgnoranc
3 years ago#10
Cyborg_Zthunder posted...

No because literally almost every online Pokemon player takes this game so seriously it borders obsession. It's rather unhealthy.
3DS FC: 3754 7732 9971 Fighting Safari - Meditite, Sawk, Tyrogue
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Can I capture Squirtle?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived