This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Cont Again..

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Twitch Plays Pokemon Cont Again..
2 years ago#41
It does seem like most of the people have like not played the game.
---
3DS FC: 1805-2178-2522 Safari: Delibird, Sneasel, Dewgong
2 years ago#42
DarkKirby2500 posted...
Xazeal posted...
In Anarchy mode, certain areas simply won't be possible to make it through within a reasonable time frame. If they're going to get stuck for days on a certain area, by all means, switch to Democracy.

However, I think Democracy should only ever be used in those extreme cases. Letting the viewers vote for which mode to use was a huge mistake in my opinion.

Supposedly that's the reason it takes 75% votes to switch rather than 50%.

But I'm not sure what 75% votes even equates to. 75% of what?

One thing the polls do show is just how many people in the chat are actually trolls, which is around 50%.

I don't get it either. 75% of all votes, ever? The past hour? Since the last switch? It's vague.

Honestly though, as much as I don't want the creator to "meddle" too much, I think he should simply activate Democracy once they've been stuck on something for way too long, and then deactivate as soon as they get past it.

The stream isn't actually about the game anymore, it's about the stream itself. It's not as entertaining,
---
3DS FC: 5026-4823-1543
Official Officialty of the Officialityness Board.
2 years ago#43
Wow, still at the maze.
---
Anjar elium farakeeu agua.
Who could possibly fight us?
2 years ago#44
redroses_4life posted...
Wow, still at the maze.

Well, I haven't checked recently, but it's supposed to be a different maze in the same place. They completed the maze to get the lift key, but now they have to complete a maze to reach Giovonni IIRC.
---
[This sig was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator for potential sexual innuendo]
GT: TheLordOfLinens http://i.imgur.com/LzUKiAC.jpg - Score!
2 years ago#45
Hopefully the anarchists will let them just get through the maze... That's all democracy is needed for.
---
3DS FC: 1805-2178-2522 Safari: Delibird, Sneasel, Dewgong
2 years ago#46
Xazeal posted...
Honestly though, as much as I don't want the creator to "meddle" too much, I think he should simply activate Democracy once they've been stuck on something for way too long, and then deactivate as soon as they get past it.

this. after X hours stuck somewhere, (24?) go to democracy just long enough to get past it, then resume chaos.
---
...and bababooey to y'all
0946-2391-1483 - Illumise, Paras, Venomoth
2 years ago#47
Xazeal posted...
DarkKirby2500 posted...
Xazeal posted...
In Anarchy mode, certain areas simply won't be possible to make it through within a reasonable time frame. If they're going to get stuck for days on a certain area, by all means, switch to Democracy.

However, I think Democracy should only ever be used in those extreme cases. Letting the viewers vote for which mode to use was a huge mistake in my opinion.

Supposedly that's the reason it takes 75% votes to switch rather than 50%.

But I'm not sure what 75% votes even equates to. 75% of what?

One thing the polls do show is just how many people in the chat are actually trolls, which is around 50%.

I don't get it either. 75% of all votes, ever? The past hour? Since the last switch? It's vague.

The stream isn't actually about the game anymore, it's about the stream itself. It's not as entertaining,

I kind of like this idea; for sufficiently large obstacles implement a timer--a long one--and after enough time passes swap it to democracy. They're not playing Pokemon, they're playing Twitch Wars
2 years ago#48
The sad thing is that you don't even need the lift key or the silph scope to get through the tower.

You can just use a pokedoll on Marowak while it is unidentified and you can just run through there. Too bad they're not coordinated enough to do that.
---
FAIL WAR! Let's do it! I'll warn you... YOU CAN'T BEAT ME! - Deprece
2 years ago#49
xbombr posted...
The sad thing is that you don't even need the lift key or the silph scope to get through the tower.

You can just use a pokedoll on Marowak while it is unidentified and you can just run through there. Too bad they're not coordinated enough to do that.

They tried that. They ended up tossing all 80 Pokedolls they bought.
---
Official Manectric and Creator of the B/W, BW2, and XY Boards Clan
5000-1900-5785 | IGN: Kairos | Trapinch, Camerupt, Palpitoad
2 years ago#50
TheJester2 posted...
redroses_4life posted...
Wow, still at the maze.

Well, I haven't checked recently, but it's supposed to be a different maze in the same place. They completed the maze to get the lift key, but now they have to complete a maze to reach Giovonni IIRC.

Yeah, they went back to the same maze.
---
Anjar elium farakeeu agua.
Who could possibly fight us?
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Twitch Plays Pokemon Cont Again..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived