This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Cont Again..

#51HabefietPosted 2/18/2014 12:28:01 PM
kirbydude385 posted...
xbombr posted...
The sad thing is that you don't even need the lift key or the silph scope to get through the tower.

You can just use a pokedoll on Marowak while it is unidentified and you can just run through there. Too bad they're not coordinated enough to do that.

They tried that. They ended up tossing all 80 Pokedolls they bought.

They only bought three and I believe one of them was used in battle

But yeah point being that didn't work out
#52DarkKirby2500Posted 2/18/2014 12:29:00 PM
SpoonMan54321 posted...
Xazeal posted...
Honestly though, as much as I don't want the creator to "meddle" too much, I think he should simply activate Democracy once they've been stuck on something for way too long, and then deactivate as soon as they get past it.

this. after X hours stuck somewhere, (24?) go to democracy just long enough to get past it, then resume chaos.

I don't know what they'll do if they somehow, accidentally or by trolls, release Pidgeot. They'll essentially be trapped, surrounded by Pokemon they can't defeat.
---
1. The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. 2. They're all complacent sheeple.
<==]-<(-_o)>-[==>
#53ScarlettailPosted 2/18/2014 12:29:10 PM
This is an actual sign of human attempts at coordination, at least.
---
3DS FC: 1805-2178-2522 Safari: Delibird, Sneasel, Dewgong
#54TomoyoAfterPosted 2/18/2014 12:31:11 PM
Honestly, democracy should have never been introduced in the first place. Now that there's a fail-safe alternative in Democracy, it will be flipped on during unbeatable parts. People are proposing that democracy be used sparingly, but that is most likely not going to happen and democracy will be used much more frequently for even trivial tasks. It's going to come to a point where progress can ONLY be made under democracy since the anarchy side is now dedicated to stopping democracy. I'm done with the stream for a while it's not amusing anymore :(, I'll check back in several hours.
#55Shigmiya64Posted 2/18/2014 12:31:26 PM
It seems that democracy is a good idea poorly implemented. When I envisioned it (not that I'm trying to take credit for the idea), it waited about 1/5th of a second to tally votes, not 30 seconds. Also, that whole Start9 thing, talk about a failed common sense check.

Of course, the people who spam Start9 are the worst of all. Children like that are the reason some try so hard to destroy anonymity on the internet.
---
"Remember to believe in magic, or I'll kill you."
My 3DS Friend Code: 0705 - 3328 - 1003
#56DarkKirby2500Posted 2/18/2014 12:37:32 PM
Scarlettail posted...

It looks more like to me sign of how much of the population will screw with those trying to make progress if given the chance.

I personally believe the 4 badges were achieved before the stream became mainstream and attracted tons of people only there to troll.
---
1. The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. 2. They're all complacent sheeple.
<==]-<(-_o)>-[==>
#57Genericgamer667Posted 2/18/2014 12:43:18 PM
even with democracy, they have officialy passed the 24 hour mark at this hideout
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767 NNID: Seadrake
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666
#58CrystalKing5426Posted 2/18/2014 12:47:44 PM
GO TO THE FIRST FLOOR ELEVATOR, MORONS!!!!
---
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
#59Terraforce777Posted 2/18/2014 12:49:36 PM
DarkKirby2500 posted...
Scarlettail posted...

It looks more like to me sign of how much of the population will screw with those trying to make progress if given the chance.

I personally believe the 4 badges were achieved before the stream became mainstream and attracted tons of people only there to troll.

Just a few days ago they only had two badges. So it's fair to say they did something efficient, even with the trolls.
---
---
People these days...
#60Shigmiya64Posted 2/18/2014 12:51:18 PM
Also, I think the stream needs its own objective display. The streamer should occasionally pause the stream and put up a poll for what the next objective should be for a moment, and the one that gets the most votes is displayed until such time as the streamer puts a new one up to vote. Viewers could type in a command to make it so the objective is set as complete once they've done it, to let the streamer know to set a new one. There'd be an opposite command to set it to incomplete as well, if it gets set erroneously. Hopefully with sane thresholds for both.

There'd also be the option for the streamer to not enable those two commands, where the objective is subjective (like "grind levels") or if the streamer is actively watching and won't miss the objective's completion.
---
"Remember to believe in magic, or I'll kill you."
My 3DS Friend Code: 0705 - 3328 - 1003