This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

who do you trick room with?

#1Hail_BerserkPosted 2/18/2014 12:16:08 PM
lately I been obsessed with making a good trick room team, and was curious on who you guys use.

Also do I need 2 trick room users or can I pull it off with 1? Im currently thinking

slowbro
mixed aegislash
magmortar
mega heracross
machamp
walrein
---
Even the horses are cut in half- Berserk
steam id: trigunbox FC 1736-0468-1645 FS-Water
#2JarickoPosted 2/18/2014 12:17:58 PM
Trevenant. And whatever else pops into mind at the time. I trick roomed with a greninja once.
---
" Don't curse the darkness--light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade. "
#3matdsotm3Posted 2/18/2014 12:19:43 PM
Aromatisse is the GOAT TR setter, just don't flinch
Rhyperior is a decent physical sweeper, I put Weakness Policy on him because people are STILL using physical fighting/ground moves on him, which barely take 1/4 of his HP.
Reuniclus is also amazing
#4AlmightyblastPosted 2/18/2014 12:20:15 PM
Cofagrigus or chandelure
---
FC 1134 8757 3173 ign lord bl4st
#5TrazielPosted 2/18/2014 12:20:57 PM
Carbink. Nobody expects a sashed Carbink.
---
Gamertag: LaGrimm
Friend Code:5386-8616-5738 Fire: Ponyta, Pyroar, Ninetales
#6xbombrPosted 2/18/2014 12:21:58 PM
Reuniclus is supposed to be a good trick roomer too.
---
FAIL WAR! Let's do it! I'll warn you... YOU CAN'T BEAT ME! - Deprece
#7Muffinz0rzPosted 2/18/2014 12:23:07 PM
My team consisted of three pokémon that actually used Trick Room. I don't recommend going with only one TR user because if it dies, you're screwed.

Carbink
Bronzbong
Reuniclus

Marowak
Dragalge
Hawlucha

Carbink to lead with dual-screens, TR, and Stealth rock or explosion depending on opinion.

Bronzbong as a surprise offensive pokémon with TR, Gyro Ball (0 speed IVs), Earthquake, and reflect or light screen (I think it only learns one but I forget)

Reuniclus for Magic Guard Life orb sweepage. Also learns Trick Room.

Marowak for slow, semi-bulky physical sweeper. Bonemerang to smash substitutes, double-edge for rock-head neutral coverage on everything else.

Dragalge for slow, high SpDef. Probably my least favorite of the set but has some nice coverage moves, i.e. Toxic/Venoshock or Sludge bomb, surf, dragon pulse. Give it an Air Balloon.

Hawlucha to function outside of Trick Room. Covers the dark type weakness on Reuniclus and Bronzbong. I like the power herb/sky attack/unburden set, but there's some versatility here.
---
Not changing this sig until Pat Benatar is in Super Smash Bros. (Started 8/31/2010)
BRAVELY DEFAULT: 1075 - 0844 - 9134 + FS: Pumkaboo, Lampent, Dusclops.
#8JarickoPosted 2/18/2014 12:26:45 PM
xbombr posted...
Reuniclus is supposed to be a good trick roomer too.

Its one of the 2 biggest hints for a trick room team. Do they have a reuniclus? Do they have a slowking?

If there is anything in addition to reuniclus that capitalizes on being slow no matter what it is. Its a trick room team. If everything is fast its probably a calm minder or something though.
---
" Don't curse the darkness--light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade. "
#9Hail_Berserk(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2014 12:30:04 PM
if i use trick room again before it expires does it refresh the turns? Also does defog dispel trick room?
---
Even the horses are cut in half- Berserk
steam id: trigunbox FC 1736-0468-1645 FS-Water
#10Miggi3Fr3shPosted 2/18/2014 12:33:52 PM(edited)
Hail_Berserk posted...
if i use trick room again before it expires does it refresh the turns? Also does defog dispel trick room?

It will revert the field back to normal if you use TR a second time before it expires. Don't thinK defog dispels it... Cant confirm.
---
3DS: 3351-4111-5844 FS: Excadrill, Forretress, Mawile
The Official Goomy of the Pokemon X/Y Boards