This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

who do you trick room with?

#11NeoNaviZeroPosted 2/18/2014 1:32:37 PM
Hail_Berserk posted...
if i use trick room again before it expires does it refresh the turns? Also does defog dispel trick room?

Using Trick Room with Trick Room active actually cancels the effect entirely, if I recall correctly.
---
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams
#12matdsotm3Posted 2/18/2014 1:32:47 PM
Hail_Berserk posted...
if i use trick room again before it expires does it refresh the turns? Also does defog dispel trick room?

Using Trick Room while Trick Room is active completely cancels it.

No idea about Defog, but most likely not.
#13Hail_Berserk(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2014 1:37:04 PM
whoo thats good to know. That sent a idea out the window. Also can I use raindance while trick room is active?
---
Even the horses are cut in half- Berserk
steam id: trigunbox FC 1736-0468-1645 FS-Water
#14JarickoPosted 2/18/2014 1:40:04 PM
Hail_Berserk posted...

It cancels out the trick room effect. You can carry a trick room user just to counter other trick room teams and in fact its the only move in the game that can counter trick room once its setup.
---
" Don't curse the darkness--light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade. "
#15JarickoPosted 2/18/2014 1:41:16 PM
Hail_Berserk posted...
whoo thats good to know. That sent a idea out the window. Also can I use raindance while trick room is active?

Yes. They have no effect on each other.
---
" Don't curse the darkness--light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade. "
#16Miggi3Fr3shPosted 2/18/2014 1:42:52 PM
Hail_Berserk posted...

Yes you can. As well as a terrain change as well.
---
3DS: 3351-4111-5844 FS: Excadrill, Forretress, Mawile
The Official Goomy of the Pokemon X/Y Boards