This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ITT: Smogon doesn't exist

#11FurryyifferPosted 2/18/2014 2:11:53 PM
Sleima isnt the boss of me. They just ban things cuz they cant handle losing to them.
Alternatively nugget bridge r teh devil
---
Ryuho, Playing Tales of Graces F
Forever in my heart. 3DS FC 4124-5059-4625. Ryoko in Y, Ryuho in X
#12SorceressTharjaPosted 2/18/2014 2:12:16 PM
So, how about that new ruleset that's been gaining popularity called "UHaFnir"? Pretty cool how they try to balance the metagame and have multiple usage-based tiers (CS, US, RS, NS) for different Pokémon to shine in.
---
I'm attempting to prove whether or not the Maison cheats. Please help my research thread:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/68590062
#13MogKnightAzurePosted 2/18/2014 2:13:44 PM
MogKnightAzure posted in http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/68598224...
RealJustice posted...
If smogon disappeared?

Peace and harmony.

You know damn well this isn't the case. 'Peace and Harmony' would only happen once all the whiners and nitwits either disappear or realize that Smogon and Nintendo are two entirely seperate environments and respect other players' choice in where and how they play as it has no actual affect on them.

If smogon disappeared, there would be another fansite with fanmade rules in the interest of better balanced gameplay. If there was somehow nothing like that, then the general public would have all manner of their own rules to play by.. and there will ALWAYS be someone behind them ready to demean and insult them for no reason other than they're an insufferable dickbag that gets a kick out of being like that to other people.

The only Peace and Harmony you're ever going to find is what you make for yourself.

---
"pkmn X focused on the online, making it easier to trade and battle. but this will never work unless they remove this horrible metagaming." - immadbro
#14Godly_GoofPosted 2/18/2014 2:15:56 PM(edited)
ITT: people don't play rated or only play rated singles.
---
I still don't believe most people on gamefaqs are even gamers. Just assuming they are embodiments of hate and stupidity taking digital form.
#15warnerbromanPosted 2/18/2014 2:20:23 PM(edited)
pafbonk posted...
Model_Omega posted...
Man, I really wish there was a comprehensive pvp online base that tries really hard to regulate play so I don't have to deal with all the "Stop Having Fun Guys" and their Blazikens, Mega Mons and Legendaries.

I know, I can't take it it's always the same Mewtwo/Arceus/Megamom combo online!

Good thing they don't know how to make a proper moveset, or if the did they would be easy to predict
---
1478 4237 6903 Xavier
Flying....you can't stop staring can you?