This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which Pokemon/Character would be in Smash if Pokemon players/fans could choose?

#1DarkKirby2500Posted 2/18/2014 8:17:53 PM
By "fans" I mean Pokemon fans, not general video game or Nintendo fans.

And Genwunners don't count as they would fall under general audience anyway. If you played every single game and still think Gen 1 is the best, that's one thing, but if you quit playing Pokemon and think Gen 1 is the best based on that being the only game you played that's another.

Who do you think the new Pokemon/Pokemon character would be if it was decided by Pokemon fans and NOT for the general audience/genwunners?

Obviously, for general audience and Genwunners, Pikachu, Lucario, Mewtwo, Gen 1 starters, etc. are the most well known and thus most requested.

By "Pokemon Character" I mean a trainer with an identity, like Cynthia and her Pokemon, or Hex Maniac (Trainer with a theme), and Pokemon from their respective identities. Or if you want to get random a Pokemon character fighting themselves.

Or do you think the chosen Pokemon/Pokemon character would be exactly the same as the one GameFreak and the general audience would choose?
---
1. The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. 2. They're all complacent sheeple.
<==]-<(-_o)>-[==>
#2Team Rocket Elite(Moderator)Posted 2/18/2014 8:21:46 PM(edited)
Arceus, Mew or Rayquaza probably.

Edit: Although if you held the poll right at this instant, Pidgeot probably has a shot. >_>
---
No amount of rallying would let me beat raytan7585.
Congrats to raytan7585 for winning the CB9 Guru Contest!
#3MJOLNRVIIPosted 2/18/2014 8:23:52 PM
Charizard, having two mega evolutions and having to pick just one during the battle could be an interesting game mechanic. He deserves it for the awesome scenes in Origins.
---
XBL GT: MercifulScarab PSN: DemonsniperM40 3DS FC: 3866-8391-7573
#4ZaeleonyxPosted 2/18/2014 8:48:09 PM
I think it would be interesting if they added in some characters cosmetically like having Blaziken be a skin on Captain Falcon (I could see them playing similar with falcon punch= Fire punch, Falcon kick= Blaze kick, Raptor dive= sky uppercut or brave bird). Maybe Hitmonchan as a different skin for Little mac?

I also think Mewtwo needs to be brought back and Maybe add in Aggron because it has a mega evolution for a possible final smash and it would also be another bug character option.

I could also see fans wanting charizard back because of the dual mega evolutions. I do wonder how the different mega evolutions would work though. Maybe Y for Wii U and X for DS?
#5omgitsjustmePosted 2/18/2014 8:49:20 PM
Lopunny, Gardevoir, Braixen, Froslass, Roserade or Lilligant.

And maybe meloetta
---
3DS: 3540-0561-8788
Bug Safari. I'd list the mons but I forgot
#61everdudePosted 2/18/2014 8:50:57 PM
Missingno.
---
GFAQs Forums: Real scientists discussing real scientific knowledges ~ Savatsky
Give back chunkyshtew's Pringles!!
#7FroakieblokePosted 2/19/2014 3:25:53 AM
Cryogonal.
---
I despise Justy the Pre Gym Leader.
In Spain, they have evening classes for prostitution. One wonders how you pass the exam.
#8Skull_proPosted 2/19/2014 3:30:46 AM
omgitsjustme posted...
Lopunny, Gardevoir, Braixen, Froslass, Roserade or Lilligant.

And maybe meloetta

Will you marry me?
---
Married to Augustine Sycamore. Back off! If you don't, I won't just call the police, but I will call the police! 3DS:4339 2730 2396
#9DarkKirby2500(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2014 10:32:41 AM
bump
---
1. The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. 2. They're all complacent sheeple.
<==]-<(-_o)>-[==>
#10CakeOfLiesPosted 2/19/2014 10:34:25 AM
Mewtwo would most certainly make it if the Pokemon players got to choose.
---
I was once modded for illegal activity because I made a topic asking for advice on nicknaming my Pokemon.
3DS FC: 5043-2277-6391 - THIEF