This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which Pokemon/Character would be in Smash if Pokemon players/fans could choose?

#21charman5Posted 2/19/2014 7:50:31 PM
dfintly mewtwo. its d bst pokemon evr. it dsrvs all praise cuz itz d god of pokemon.

hahahahahaha. no i would go for something anthripromorphic like gardevoir, or a unova trainer or maybe even goodra
---
Love TheLeetCasualGamer and subscribe to him!
#22JarickoPosted 2/19/2014 7:51:43 PM
Well Charizard was already there and may return. So Mewtwo. Possibly its forms.
---
" Don't curse the darkness--light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade. "
#23charman5Posted 2/19/2014 7:58:53 PM
dfintly mewtwo cuz itz d best pokemon evr and it rulz pokemon

hahahahahahaha. no. i would really do something like gardevior orpokemon trainer from unova or even goodra.
---
Love TheLeetCasualGamer and subscribe to him!
#24CakeOfLiesPosted 2/19/2014 8:05:30 PM
Habefiet posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
Habefiet posted...
ofatalchaos posted...
a fighting type.....why doesn't anyone say a fighting type in a fighting game so it would be machamp, primeape, poliwrath......etc

Lucario is a fighting type and is already in Brawl and has been confirmed for SSB4 IIRC

Few (if any) other fighting types have achieved the necessary inclusion for criteria. The Pokemon in the games have all been there for a reason:

Pikachu: Franchise mascot, most recognizable Pokemon to anyone that hasn't played the games
Jigglypuff: Apparently a sort of secondary mascot in Japan, very popular there
Pichu: The sole outlier; a clone added late in development to buff up the character number a bit. Removed because he was a stupid character.
Mewtwo: The most popular legendary of the time; his removal was arguably a mistake, met with large fan outcry
Pokemon Trainer: The three starters from the first gen. Easily recognizable and extremely popular / carrying nostalgia for many
Lucario: New movie character, a unique in his game, this was Nintendo sort of trying to push the popularity of the Pokemon rather than relying on it.

Machamp and Primeape aren't broadly loved, they're not easily recognizable or standouts in the franchise, they just sort of exist. There are many, many other choices that both fans and the respective companies would consider better.

Mewtwo wasn't removed. A lot of data for him is in Brawl still.
Hal Laboratories couldn't finish him because of time constraints caused by the inclusion of Sonic.

Po-tay-to po-tah-to. He wasn't in the game because other characters were prioritized over him and this was arguably a mistake and I would not be surprised to see his triumphant return.

But clarity is good so thanks lol

You have a source on that inclusion of Sonic bit? I know much of Mewtwo's data exists in Brawl but I've never heard that latter bit

I don't remember where I found it, but I remember reading that Sonic was added very late in development.
---
I was once modded for illegal activity because I made a topic asking for advice on nicknaming my Pokemon.
3DS FC: 5043-2277-6391 - THIEF
#25neonplanetsPosted 2/19/2014 8:08:26 PM
omgitsjustme posted...
Lopunny, Gardevoir, Braixen, Froslass, Roserade or Lilligant.

And maybe meloetta

All of those.
#26mewtwo344Posted 2/20/2014 1:40:39 AM
Bring back Pokemon Trainer Red.
He can have Charizard, Venusaur, and Blastoise
Final Smash would be their Mega Evolution.
No Triple Finish. Who agrees?
#27VadmacPosted 2/21/2014 12:27:22 PM
The only true answer to this would be the hitmon trio. Think about it! That would be awesome!! As a second choice... Oh Herracross! Can we do that? Come on that would be sick, he starts as a normal fighter, then mega evolves and throws rocks and seeds in every direction as a final smash! Briar would be sick!!!
---
3DS FC: 4227-2154-5185 fighting safari- Mankey, Machoke, Riolu
If you add me please PM me
#28AndroydXeroPosted 2/22/2014 6:08:19 PM
Zaeleonyx posted...
I also think Mewtwo needs to be brought back-

*coughProjectM
---
GT: Acid Mother
It's only getting...worse...
#29Lord_ChivalryPosted 2/24/2014 1:04:50 PM
Skull_pro posted...
omgitsjustme posted...
Lopunny, Gardevoir, Braixen, Froslass, Roserade or Lilligant.

And maybe meloetta

Will you marry me?

WTF XD
---
you don't need to out run the bear just your follower.
#30CakeOfLiesPosted 2/24/2014 1:07:10 PM
mewtwo344 posted...
Bring back Pokemon Trainer Red.
He can have Charizard, Venusaur, and Blastoise
Final Smash would be their Mega Evolution.
No Triple Finish. Who agrees?

Drop PT entirely.
Bring back Mewtwo.
---
I was once modded for illegal activity because I made a topic asking for advice on nicknaming my Pokemon.
3DS FC: 5043-2277-6391 - THIEF