This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can someone show me a link or tell me all UBER Megas.

#11MogKnightAzurePosted 2/19/2014 12:04:25 PM
To be fair, Mewtwo and Blaziken are banned on their own so technically speaking their mega stones are not banned. But yeah, the list is Mewtwo, Blaziken, Gengar, Kangaskhan (and who would have ever imagined, eh?), and Lucario.
---
"pkmn X focused on the online, making it easier to trade and battle. but this will never work unless they remove this horrible metagaming." - immadbro
#12ZeldaTPLinkPosted 2/19/2014 12:08:33 PM
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/official-xy-ou-banlist.3491371/
---
3DS FC: 1865-0018-0383
#13Mewtwo_soulPosted 2/19/2014 12:08:41 PM
MogKnightAzure posted...
To be fair, Mewtwo and Blaziken are banned on their own so technically speaking their mega stones are not banned. But yeah, the list is Mewtwo, Blaziken, Gengar, Kangaskhan (and who would have ever imagined, eh?), and Lucario.

Hey, there were some of us promoting Kangas as something awesome from the start while most people went "ZOMG Lucario." Ignoring something they should have taken more seriously. Bwahahahahahaahah.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#14ZeldaTPLinkPosted 2/19/2014 12:10:22 PM
Garchomp was uber in past gens, but is not uber anymore.
---
#15MogKnightAzurePosted 2/19/2014 12:12:06 PM
Mewtwo_soul posted...
MogKnightAzure posted...

Hey, there were some of us promoting Kangas as something awesome from the start while most people went "ZOMG Lucario." Ignoring something they should have taken more seriously. Bwahahahahahaahah.

Nah I mean.. while we were still in Gen 5. Who would ever believe that someday Kangaskhan of all pokemon would rise to such ridiculous power by any means?
---
"pkmn X focused on the online, making it easier to trade and battle. but this will never work unless they remove this horrible metagaming." - immadbro
#16ZeldaTPLinkPosted 2/19/2014 12:13:20 PM
MogKnightAzure posted...
Mewtwo_soul posted...
MogKnightAzure posted...

Nah I mean.. while we were still in Gen 5. Who would ever believe that someday Kangaskhan of all pokemon would rise to such ridiculous power by any means?

Dude.

Charizard is a S-Class threat in OU.

Charizard.

Also Pinsir and Venusaur.
---