This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

7 Deadly Sins Team Idea

#1JarickoPosted 2/20/2014 3:59:58 PM(edited)
I posted a thread for this a month or two ago but i am finally coming back to the idea.

I am thinking the following for this 7 deadly sins team, i even started my game over recently so i may bring my trainer into it.

Trainer = Pride

Gluttony = Swalot ( considered snorlax but for reasons i am thinking swalot now instead )

Envy = Ditto

Sloth = Slaking

Lust = Lopunny ( Thought i might consider Gardevoir or something for a while )

Greed = Cofagrigus atm, if i see a much better option i might run it. He has synergy with slaking though.

Wrath = Gyarados or Evio Doublade* I am thinking.

Ideas and Opinions appreciated.

Edit - Open to ideas for both singles and doubles. I am aiming more toward doubles but singles i have not ruled out.
---
" Don't curse the darkness--light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade. "
#2Blingya25Posted 2/20/2014 3:24:28 PM
Would not Lust be Gothitelle? She's all black and white xD
---
Let the Power of Youth Exploud!!
#3fawful_XPosted 2/20/2014 3:25:25 PM
Banette, anything with Anger Point, or Hydreigon could also fit Wrath.
---
Current Nuzlocke: White: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000300-pokemon-emerald-social/68609453
YOU DON'T AFFECT ME. THE TRASHY STROLLING IS AN EYESORE.
#4Dembonez19Posted 2/20/2014 3:28:01 PM(edited)
Or Jynx for lust. She's the only Pokemon that gives out dem lovely kisses.

Pokemon with Trace or Magician would be nice for Greed too since they steal the opponent's ability or item.
#5Jaricko(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2014 3:28:02 PM
Blingya25 posted...
Would not Lust be Gothitelle? She's all black and white xD

Its not an FMA themed team I need to point out. Although Wrath from FMA is why i considered Doublade and it did help in choosing ditto.
---
" Don't curse the darkness--light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade. "
#6Jaricko(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2014 3:29:11 PM
Dembonez19 posted...
Or Jynx for lust. She's the only Pokemon that gives out dem lovely kisses.

Pokemon with Trace or Magician would be nice for Greed too since they steal the opponent's ability or item.

Yes but Lopunny is a bunny. I do not think i need to explain why that is relevant. Also we know the fan view of Lopunny.
---
#7SoothesayerPosted 2/20/2014 3:34:10 PM
Lickylicky can work for gluttony as well.

Primape for wrath. Also Meowth fits greed best.
#8Jaricko(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2014 3:39:11 PM
Soothesayer posted...
Lickylicky can work for gluttony as well.

Primape for wrath. Also Meowth fits greed best.

Lickylicky is a no go for gluttony. I had snorlax already. Only reason i dropped it was due to Lopunny and Slaking both being also normal type, and slaking is one pokemon i refuse to drop. There is no better sloth then slaking.

Primape was suggested a lot in the last thread i made a while back and while its interesting to think i could try and come up with a great Primeape setup, this team might not be the best time to try and make primape awesome. Gyarados is perpetually mad though so it works too. I have no ruled out Primape but its a propably not for the moment. And i do intend to actually use the team so meowth... Plus its another normal type. I would look at Honchkrow before that.
---
#9omgitsjustmePosted 2/20/2014 3:41:10 PM
Murkrow likes shiny things, doesn't it?

You could go for greed with evio murkrow/honchkrow
---
3DS: 3540-0561-8788
Bug Safari. I'd list the mons but I forgot
#10Jaricko(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2014 3:42:37 PM
Throwing out my backing behind Swalot. There is a special sort of idea I had for Swalot i should probably consider sharing.

I was thinking of running some kind of Gluttony Swalot.

For moves i was thinking of running Belch. Belch so long as i have had Swalot consume a berry, it will allow Swalot to use the move belch which is a decently powerful poison type move and it can be used as many times as i want so long as its eaten a berry while hes been in.

Now i have not decided on a berry just yet for swalot. ChestoResto Belch is an idea but i would like to consider something that uses the ability.
---