This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who's the weakest Champion?

#31dadkwasherePosted 2/21/2014 1:29:09 PM
gameplay wise, Diantha.
Story wise, pitiable Alder /nuffsaid.
---
"IT AIN'T SUPPOSED TO GO DOWN LIKE THIS-*hrkh!*"
"Get some sleep, Michael. You need to find a political solution" Punished Snake Approved
#32MikokiriPosted 2/21/2014 4:02:14 PM
Diantha.
You don't need many types to deal with her, and any physical attack or strong enough special attack and OHKO her mega. Aurouris is the only one you MAY have trouble with, but she ripped off the fossil pokemon from grant since he had them first, and hawalucha is just a random pick for her and an easy end if you have a fast electric, ice, psychic or flying type. And the other two pokemon she has are easily taken care of with fire, fairy or ice types.
Her battle was certainly the quickest and easiest out of all of the ones I had battled.
---
0490 - 5355 - 7480 (NO adding me unless allowed)
In search of: Ankha, and willing to take any unwanted villagers.
#33PuppyfaicPosted 2/21/2014 4:03:18 PM
Blue. He literally lost his champion title as soon as he got it.
---
3DS FC: 0216 1295 1824 | Pokemon X IGN: Puppyfaic | Bergmite, Snorunt, Piloswine
Playing: Pokemon X, Mario Kart 7, PMD Gates to Infinity
#34MikokiriPosted 2/21/2014 4:05:15 PM
dadkwashere posted...
gameplay wise, Diantha.

I actually say iris for story wise, there is only ONE encounter between you and her in the game where she is champion... And you don't see her again until you find out that she is the champion... Totally unexplained how and why she is, kinda like Diantha.
---
0490 - 5355 - 7480 (NO adding me unless allowed)
In search of: Ankha, and willing to take any unwanted villagers.
#35aliashubbatchPosted 2/21/2014 4:08:59 PM
Isn't the why basically that "you're the strongest trainer in the region"?
---
3DS FC: 1633-5186-2026
#36zelionxPosted 2/21/2014 4:10:29 PM
Mikokiri posted...
dadkwashere posted...
gameplay wise, Diantha.

I actually say iris for story wise, there is only ONE encounter between you and her in the game where she is champion... And you don't see her again until you find out that she is the champion... Totally unexplained how and why she is, kinda like Diantha.

It actually does explain how she became champion... Did you not finish BW2's postgame?
---
FC: 5412-9925-4803
IGN: Justin