This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do I play Multi Battles with a second player?

#1MadameLuigi64Posted 2/21/2014 3:27:37 PM
My brother and I want to tackle the battle Maison together, but we don't know how to get the two systems to communicate. What are you supposed to do?

"What have you tried?" I've tried lining up the two systems together, with one and with both on the yellow screen that tells you to line up the IR transceivers.

"You're a n00b! This is so easy!" And that's OK. I don't know what to do and I'm admitting it. And if it's SO easy, then you should have no problem explaining it.
---
When somebody tells me I will never be able to do something I've been trying to do, it just makes me want to do it more.
#2PuppyfaicPosted 2/21/2014 3:28:24 PM
Line them up so that the IR sensors are in front of each other BEFORE you go to the yellow screen.
---
3DS FC: 0216 1295 1824 | Pokemon X IGN: Puppyfaic | Bergmite, Snorunt, Piloswine
Playing: Pokemon X, Mario Kart 7, PMD Gates to Infinity
#3legendriderPosted 2/21/2014 3:29:10 PM
Hmmm....well I don't know what the problem could be.

Your both within range of eachother, so no idea why it wouldn't work...
---
Don't play to win, play for fun. Love playing games with people, that's why I love Wi-Fi.
3DS: 1203-9417-6170, PSN: Trixster196, Y IGN: Tommy
#4DracoXIVPosted 2/21/2014 3:32:01 PM
perhaps you and your brother are using the same items/pokemon?
---
You know what's worse than outright losing?
Coming in 3rd in a two-person competition.
#5MadameLuigi64(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2014 3:43:00 PM
DracoXIV posted...
perhaps you and your brother are using the same items/pokemon?

No, we aren't.
---
When somebody tells me I will never be able to do something I've been trying to do, it just makes me want to do it more.
#6MadameLuigi64(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2014 5:27:51 PM
Puppyfaic posted...
Line them up so that the IR sensors are in front of each other BEFORE you go to the yellow screen.

Thanks! I just got it to work properly.
---