This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your reaction: a future game changes all eeveelutions.....

#11Don_of_BladesPosted 2/21/2014 7:18:46 PM
scuura posted...
Don_of_Blades posted...
Suichimo posted...
The only one that would see any kind of benefit would be Espeon.

and guts flareon would love STAB facade.

Huh, completely forgot about Flareon. Didn't even know it can get Guts. Did it ever get Flare Blitz?

it did this gen. lv 45.
---
Rena~
1779-0713-6090 SV-3219
#12paipr(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2014 7:20:29 PM
scuura posted...
Don_of_Blades posted...
Suichimo posted...

Huh, completely forgot about Flareon. Didn't even know it can get Guts. Did it ever get Flare Blitz?

...just curious whats the benefit of guts facade?
---
.....said an almost 30 year old married guy driving a van part time for a living
fc:0602-6823-9646, SV:932,FS:electric. my wifes 0146.9112.0071
#13fawful_XPosted 2/21/2014 7:22:19 PM(edited)
paipr posted...
scuura posted...
Don_of_Blades posted...
Suichimo posted...

Guts boosts the damage of attacks when (toxic) poisoned, burned, or (maybe) paralyzed. Facade's power is also boosted when the pokemon is afflicted with a status. These buffs stack.
---
Current Nuzlocke: White: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000300-pokemon-emerald-social/68609453
YOU DON'T AFFECT ME. THE TRASHY STROLLING IS AN EYESORE.
#14paipr(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2014 7:25:36 PM
fawful_X posted...
paipr posted...
scuura posted...
Don_of_Blades posted...
Suichimo posted...

Guts boosts the damage of attacks when (toxic) poisoned, burned, or (maybe) paralyzed. Facade's power is also boosted when the pokemon is afflicted with a status. These buffs stack.

oh...i miss read something somewhere that made it sound like the two some how canceled status damage....plus....ive been falsely thinking that facade dealt more damage when the foe had status not the user lol.
---
.....said an almost 30 year old married guy driving a van part time for a living
#15fawful_XPosted 2/21/2014 7:31:22 PM
paipr posted...
oh...i miss read something somewhere that made it sound like the two some how canceled status damage....plus....ive been falsely thinking that facade dealt more damage when the foe had status not the user lol.

That's Hex, actually.
---
Current Nuzlocke: White: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000300-pokemon-emerald-social/68609453
YOU DON'T AFFECT ME. THE TRASHY STROLLING IS AN EYESORE.
#16paipr(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2014 7:37:48 PM
fawful_X posted...
paipr posted...

That's Hex, actually.

oh yeah lol.

still i think it be interesting if the eeveelutions gained that /normal type even if for some it hurt more than others.
---
#17MadameLuigi64Posted 2/24/2014 3:32:30 PM
Oh heeeeeeeeeeeeel to the no. It's what's wrong with the Normal/Flying types. They get an added weakness and immunity for no reason. Since Normal has no strengths, no new STAB moves will be super-effective against anything. And those who already have a weakness to Fighting types (namely Glaceon and Umbreon) have just received the news that their main weakness has now become *that* much more of a threat. This completely ruins Umbreon's defensive abilities (it becomes immune to a type it resisted anyway! YAY!), and since a good deal of Dragons carry Fighting type moves, Glaceon's dragon slaying days as an Ice type are over. Step aside, Frosty. The people who say that Espeon gets benefitted from this change are only partially right. Sure, it's now immune to Ghosts. But there are still Dark types to take it down, and it loses its Fighting resistance. Since Espeon is a special Pokémon with mostly special stats, and Fighting is a predominately physical type, neutral will probably be all a Fighting type Pokémon will need if it's able/willing to take the risk of being hit by a super-effective special move.
---
When somebody tells me I will never be able to do something I've been trying to do, it just makes me want to do it more.
#18BurnedPotatoesPosted 2/24/2014 3:48:00 PM
Meh.
---
3DS FC: 4656-7454-0042 FS: Flying Type, Pidgey, Tranquill, and Rufflet
I don't give people serious answers unless needed.
#19Teh_TiltyuPosted 2/24/2014 3:52:43 PM
it's an umbreon nerf

so it deserves to happen just so that thing suffers
---
King of Fighters is objectively the best franchise.
"Mounted Emblem: Sigurdology of the Holsety War" - heavylobsterguy
#20DrunkenPilot72Posted 2/24/2014 4:11:23 PM
Why are you so mean to the Eevees TC? It is hard enough on the group when only half of them can find work nowadays and you want to handicap all of them for no real reason.
---
PSN: vyers72
FC: 0860-3464-0095, IGN: Y, Normal Safari: Chansey, Teddiursa, Minccino