This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What EVs should I focus on for each Eeveelution?

#1Cyber Akuma ZeroPosted 2/22/2014 10:45:48 PM
All the guides I try to google are for previous games and mention how to gain EV points using older methods instead of which ones to train.
---
"A train station is where a train stops. A bus station is where a bus stops. On my desk I have a workstation." - William Faulkner
Gamertag in profile
#2Cyber Akuma Zero(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2014 2:38:01 PM
Anyone? :(
---
"A train station is where a train stops. A bus station is where a bus stops. On my desk I have a workstation." - William Faulkner
Gamertag in profile
#3kingjam1Posted 2/23/2014 2:41:35 PM
It really depends on the set.
Vaporeon usually runs 252Hp/ 252 Def. Same for Sylveon
Jolteon always run 252 Sp Atk, 252 Speed. Same for Espeon

I don't know about the others.
---
Can't think of anything
#4Cyber Akuma Zero(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2014 9:12:51 PM
Set? What do you mean? As in moveset?
---
Gamertag in profile
#5SuichimoPosted 2/23/2014 9:17:35 PM
Cyber Akuma Zero posted...
Set? What do you mean? As in moveset?

Yes, though, with the exception of Vaporeon(who can run a special attacking set along with a defensive set), it isn't something that really applies to the Eeveelutions. Jolteon and Espeon will always want SpA and Spe, Glaceon and Leafeon want Atk instead of SpA, Umbreon wants both defenses, I believe Sylveon wants SpA and SpD, and Flareon wants to die.
---
Aries- The look on your face will be priceless when you find that forty pound watermelon in you colon. -Weird Al
3DS FC: 1676-3681-4550
#6Cyber Akuma Zero(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2014 4:30:59 PM
Suichimo posted...
and Flareon wants to die.

*rolls eyes*
---
Gamertag in profile