This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

1993 Rating Battles Rating. Keep Playing or leave it like that?

#31RealJusticePosted 2/23/2014 10:01:37 PM
davidledsma posted...
RealJustice posted...
Implying TC accomplished anything. Bragging is all he is doing. And that gets you nowhere. Hell, he's not even ranked first. And being first is all that matters if you were really competitive.

So in other words, you despise anyone that gets excited about a decent rank and are required to insult them at every turn?

How is it decent if it's not ranked number one? What am I supposed to despise him for? And it's even worse, since he's bragging about it, which is what I pointed out.
---
Anti-Smogon. (sig this to lead a new anti-smogon movement.) Not taking the bulls*** since 2004.
#32J_AppleiPosted 2/23/2014 10:02:28 PM
RealJustice posted...
J_Applei posted...
RealJustice posted...
J_Applei posted...
RealJustice posted...
Stop showing off. Do you realize that some of us don't care?

lol someone's jelly that he can't get past 1500.

Learn better grammar and get off the internet for once in your life. I always find you replying to my comments. That is sad.

lol and u always reply back. thats even more sad.

Nope, it's me putting you in your place. And judging by your constant grammar struggles, it is working.

I didnt no it was a rule to use gooder grammer on the internet. i gues I dnt belong hear. im sorry anti-smogonite.

If you didn't catch on by now, I was using bad grammar on purpose. Geez, you are one gullible person.
---
I like Apple Pie.
You're unique, just like everyone else.
#33davidledsmaPosted 2/23/2014 10:03:40 PM
RealJustice posted...
davidledsma posted...
RealJustice posted...
Implying TC accomplished anything. Bragging is all he is doing. And that gets you nowhere. Hell, he's not even ranked first. And being first is all that matters if you were really competitive.

So in other words, you despise anyone that gets excited about a decent rank and are required to insult them at every turn?

How is it decent if it's not ranked number one? What am I supposed to despise him for? And it's even worse, since he's bragging about it, which is what I pointed out.

Decent as in a high number. You sound like one of those guys who cried in high school because they didn't get an A+ in every class.
If you're trolling, C- for effort.
---
Cinccino is amazing. 5LJW-WWWW-WWW5-DU9E
B39W-WWWW-WWW5-ESTD
#34RealJusticePosted 2/23/2014 10:03:51 PM
J_Applei posted...
I didnt no it was a rule to use gooder grammer on the internet. i gues I dnt belong hear. im sorry anti-smogonite.

If you didn't catch on by now, I was using bad grammar on purpose. Geez, you are one gullible person.

Italicizing pointlessly is bad grammar. Try again.
---
Anti-Smogon. (sig this to lead a new anti-smogon movement.) Not taking the bulls*** since 2004.
#35RealJusticePosted 2/23/2014 10:05:51 PM
davidledsma posted...
Decent as in a high number. You sound like one of those guys who cried in high school because they didn't get an A+ in every class.

Well, it's not ranked number one, so it isn't decent. Stop being delusional.

The high school comment was pointless. Was it you? How am I trolling? Because you don't agree with it? Well, then you're the problem. Then ranking it for effort? Who gives you the right to judge me?
---
#36davidledsmaPosted 2/23/2014 10:06:14 PM
RealJustice posted...
J_Applei posted...

Improper grammar. Now, say that to yourself a few times and return when you are sure of yourself.
---
B39W-WWWW-WWW5-ESTD
#37J_AppleiPosted 2/23/2014 10:06:19 PM
RealJustice posted...

J_Applei posted...

Now please stop trying to derail this topic.
---
I like Apple Pie.
You're unique, just like everyone else.
#38RealJusticePosted 2/23/2014 10:07:39 PM
davidledsma posted...
RealJustice posted...
J_Applei posted...

Improper grammar. Now, say that to yourself a few times and return when you are sure of yourself.

You're trying too hard.
---
#39RealJusticePosted 2/23/2014 10:08:07 PM
J_Applei posted...
RealJustice posted...

J_Applei posted...

Now please stop trying to derail this topic.

You're the one derailing the topic with your terrible grammar.
---
#40davidledsmaPosted 2/23/2014 10:08:49 PM
RealJustice posted...
davidledsma posted...

Well, it's not ranked number one, so it isn't decent. Stop being delusional.

The high school comment was pointless. Was it you? How am I trolling? Because you don't agree with it? Well, then you're the problem. Then ranking it for effort? Who gives you the right to judge me?

Either you're slow in the head or are just doing a poor job at trolling. You claim anything but #1 is pointless, so I have the right to judge you. Heck, even the poster you keep poking at for using improper grammar has the right.
---
B39W-WWWW-WWW5-ESTD