This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

1993 Rating Battles Rating. Keep Playing or leave it like that?

#41PkmTrainerAbramPosted 2/23/2014 10:09:20 PM
They only keep posting because you guys keep responding. If you did what I said, this would have been over.

No one needs to point out that a troll is full of crap to get a topic back on track, you ignore them and focus on the topic.

Jesus.
---
3DS Friend Code:0044 4173 2062
IGN: Is Abram in Japanese.....Friend Safari: Steel - Klang/Magneton/Klefki
#42J_AppleiPosted 2/23/2014 10:09:44 PM
RealJustice posted...
J_Applei posted...
RealJustice posted...
Italicizing pointlessly is bad grammar. Try again.

J_Applei posted...
I didnt no it was a rule to use gooder grammer on the internet. i gues I dnt belong hear. im sorry anti-smogonite.

Now please stop trying to derail this topic.

You're the one derailing the topic with your terrible grammar.

Last time I checked, this is the internet, not English class. If my "bad" grammar bothers you that much, just add me to your ignore list. It'd be better for the both of us. :P
---
I like Apple Pie.
You're unique, just like everyone else.
#43davidledsmaPosted 2/23/2014 10:10:01 PM
RealJustice posted...
davidledsma posted...
RealJustice posted...
J_Applei posted...
I didnt no it was a rule to use gooder grammer on the internet. i gues I dnt belong hear. im sorry anti-smogonite.

If you didn't catch on by now, I was using bad grammar on purpose. Geez, you are one gullible person.

Improper grammar. Now, say that to yourself a few times and return when you are sure of yourself.

You're trying too hard.

Little attempt, actually. You seem to judge someone in something you clearly have no knowledge in so I have the right to point that out.
---
Cinccino is amazing. 5LJW-WWWW-WWW5-DU9E
B39W-WWWW-WWW5-ESTD
#44RealJusticePosted 2/23/2014 10:10:57 PM
davidledsma posted...
RealJustice posted...
davidledsma posted...
Decent as in a high number. You sound like one of those guys who cried in high school because they didn't get an A+ in every class.
If you're trolling, C- for effort.

Well, it's not ranked number one, so it isn't decent. Stop being delusional.

The high school comment was pointless. Was it you? How am I trolling? Because you don't agree with it? Well, then you're the problem. Then ranking it for effort? Who gives you the right to judge me?

Either you're slow in the head or are just doing a poor job at trolling. You claim anything but #1 is pointless, so I have the right to judge you. Heck, even the poster you keep poking at for using improper grammar has the right.

Now you're projecting. Which I had a hint about, when you used the high school comment.
---
Anti-Smogon. (sig this to lead a new anti-smogon movement.) Not taking the bulls*** since 2004.
#45RealJusticePosted 2/23/2014 10:11:27 PM
J_Applei posted...
Last time I checked, this is the internet, not English class. If my "bad" grammar bothers you that much, just add me to your ignore list. It'd be better for the both of us. :P

Ignore list?
---
Anti-Smogon. (sig this to lead a new anti-smogon movement.) Not taking the bulls*** since 2004.
#46Pervert_KuhnPosted 2/23/2014 10:11:37 PM
Guys, seriously. Just ignore him.

And congrats, TC! That's quite the accomplishment.
---
My Let's Play Channel (Currently playing: Bioshock Infinite: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheOokamiDen
3DS FC: 4768-7650-8206
#47RealJusticePosted 2/23/2014 10:12:44 PM
davidledsma posted...
RealJustice posted...
davidledsma posted...
RealJustice posted...
J_Applei posted...

If you didn't catch on by now, I was using bad grammar on purpose. Geez, you are one gullible person.

Improper grammar. Now, say that to yourself a few times and return when you are sure of yourself.

You're trying too hard.

Little attempt, actually. You seem to judge someone in something you clearly have no knowledge in so I have the right to point that out.

Still trying too hard. You've embarrassed yourself without me having to.
---
#48RealJusticePosted 2/23/2014 10:13:21 PM
Pervert_Kuhn posted...
Guys, seriously. Just ignore him.

And congrats, TC! That's quite the accomplishment.

I know right? That abram drone seriously can't get a clue.
---
#49davidledsmaPosted 2/23/2014 10:14:07 PM
RealJustice posted...
davidledsma posted...
RealJustice posted...
davidledsma posted...
Decent as in a high number. You sound like one of those guys who cried in high school because they didn't get an A+ in every class.
If you're trolling, C- for effort.

Well, it's not ranked number one, so it isn't decent. Stop being delusional.

The high school comment was pointless. Was it you? How am I trolling? Because you don't agree with it? Well, then you're the problem. Then ranking it for effort? Who gives you the right to judge me?

Either you're slow in the head or are just doing a poor job at trolling. You claim anything but #1 is pointless, so I have the right to judge you. Heck, even the poster you keep poking at for using improper grammar has the right.

Now you're projecting. Which I had a hint about, when you used the high school comment.

Troll confirmed, you're even less knowledgeable than I previously thought. No answer, just an even worse attempt than the ones you said I made. Adding to the ignore list.
---
Cinccino is amazing. 5LJW-WWWW-WWW5-DU9E
B39W-WWWW-WWW5-ESTD
#50Jeb4Posted 2/23/2014 10:14:09 PM
Meh seriously what's with this tc and his gloating threads. This is like the 3-4th one already...

Most of the top 10 are better than tc. There were players with less than 60 games and only 50 rating away from tc who played hundreds..

Imagine if everyone was like this guy lol. This board would be littered with threads like this.
---
Brawl fc: 3523 1972 6780
Pkmn Y fc: 2638-1012-2714, Pansear, Slugma, and Ninetails safari