This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

items to reduce recoil damage?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. items to reduce recoil damage?
1 year ago#1
are there any?
---
DS FC: 1418 6713 6213
1 year ago#2
No
---
3DS: 3540-0561-8788
Bug Safari. I'd list the mons but I forgot
1 year ago#3
Leftovers
---
R - Official Matador of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board - Rose_Mage's loving husband
3DS FC: 4682-9838-9692 TSV: 841
1 year ago#4
Shell Bell can recover 1/16th of damage inflicted, I believe, to sort-of alleviate the self-inflicted damage. But, there is no item that flat-out prevents it.
---
3DS FC: 2578-3118-6645 PSN: PowahBoxers
Pokemon Friend Safari: Nincada, Sandshrew, Gastrodon
1 year ago#5
Yeah I guess if you're doing a TON of damage Shell Bell is better, but it won't do much to help recoil from things like Head Smash. Most of the times Leftovers will heal more than Shell Bell though...
---
I count triple because I'm the False Spring Queen!
So you ARE outnumbered, cakesniffers.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. items to reduce recoil damage?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived