This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Shiftry any good as a Defogger and special attacker?

#1FroakieblokePosted 2/23/2014 10:41:21 PM
I've been trying to use less common pokemon and because Shiftry can get defog through breeding I'm thinking of using him. Is he any good on a team that doesn't use sun, or should I reserve him for a team with Charizard Y? And is a moveset of Leaf Storm, Nasty Plot, Dark Pulse and Defog a good idea?
---
"Mon Dieu!" - Hercule Poirot
Need help getting any Pokemon, item and whatnot? Try the Gogoat Express on the Trade Board! They're very helpful :)
#2Zr2456Posted 2/23/2014 10:43:48 PM
Unfortunately it pretty much needs chlorophyll active to be able to sweep at all.
#3Froakiebloke(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2014 10:45:50 PM(edited)
Zr2456 posted...
Unfortunately it pretty much needs chlorophyll active to be able to sweep at all.

Ok, I'll have to use a sun team. Would the moveset I posted initially work there? Or would Solarbeam be better than Leaf Storm?
---
Need help getting any Pokemon, item and whatnot? Try the Gogoat Express on the Trade Board! They're very helpful :)
#4Froakiebloke(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2014 10:54:07 PM
Bump
---
#5Froakiebloke(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2014 11:05:07 PM
Bump
---
#6legendriderPosted 2/24/2014 1:12:30 AM
I use Shiftry as a mixed attacker in the Sun.

Growth
Beat Up
Leaf Tornado
Whirlwind

It's an...odd set to say the least but if it's decent.
---
Don't play to win, play for fun. Love playing games with people, that's why I love Wi-Fi.
3DS: 1203-9417-6170, PSN: Trixster196, Y IGN: Tommy