This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Shiftry any good as a Defogger and special attacker?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Is Shiftry any good as a Defogger and special attacker?
2 years ago#1
I've been trying to use less common pokemon and because Shiftry can get defog through breeding I'm thinking of using him. Is he any good on a team that doesn't use sun, or should I reserve him for a team with Charizard Y? And is a moveset of Leaf Storm, Nasty Plot, Dark Pulse and Defog a good idea?
"Mon Dieu!" - Hercule Poirot
Need help getting any Pokemon, item and whatnot? Try the Gogoat Express on the Trade Board! They're very helpful :)
2 years ago#2
Unfortunately it pretty much needs chlorophyll active to be able to sweep at all.
2 years ago#3
Zr2456 posted...
Unfortunately it pretty much needs chlorophyll active to be able to sweep at all.

Ok, I'll have to use a sun team. Would the moveset I posted initially work there? Or would Solarbeam be better than Leaf Storm?
Need help getting any Pokemon, item and whatnot? Try the Gogoat Express on the Trade Board! They're very helpful :)
2 years ago#4
Bump
2 years ago#5
Bump
2 years ago#6
I use Shiftry as a mixed attacker in the Sun.

Growth
Beat Up
Leaf Tornado
Whirlwind

It's an...odd set to say the least but if it's decent.
Don't play to win, play for fun. Love playing games with people, that's why I love Wi-Fi.
3DS: 1203-9417-6170, PSN: Trixster196, Y IGN: Tommy
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Is Shiftry any good as a Defogger and special attacker?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived