This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Competitive Mewtwo X?

#1Finalfayte525Posted 2/24/2014 1:58:15 AM
If I'm doing straight up physical sweeping, what would be a good set up? I'm thinking Jolly nature, and the moves in mind are Bulk up, Drain Punch, Low kick, Taunt, Zen Headbutt, Rock slide/SE.
What would you guys say would be really good.
---
GT: Triggaman525
Pokemon X FC: 2191-8739-5069 name is Xavier
#2playingrobotPosted 2/24/2014 2:05:46 AM
I run:

Mewtwo X Jolly

252Att / 252 Spe

-Recover
-Zen Headbutt
-Drain Punch
-Fire Punch
---
Pokemon X:1263-6784-7845 PM me so I can add you!
Give back chunkyshtew's Pringles!!!
#3Chaosmaster00Posted 2/24/2014 2:10:51 AM
If you can transfer one from earlier gens, using a Self Destruct Mewtwo X will be sure to rustle some jimmies.
---
3DS FC: 1590-4884-9269 | PKMN X - IGN: Sapphire (Shiny Charm obtained: 2/5/2014)
Friend Safari: Fire - Growlithe, Charmeleon, Braixen | TSV: 401
#4Finalfayte525(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2014 2:12:53 AM
Lol, maybe I'll do that as a gimmick, but I'm talking about a legit battle pokemon for Ubers. Recover and Drain punch seems a little redundant. Drain punch gives you HP, and if you have bulk up, you not only increase your defense, but can also get more hp, while doing damage.
---
GT: Triggaman525
Pokemon X FC: 2191-8739-5069 name is Xavier
#5360pagesPosted 2/24/2014 2:15:20 AM
Ice Punch and Thunder Punch on it is probably a good idea.
---
Gamefaqs in a nutshell (http://error1355.com/img/gif/gamefaqscant.gif)
3DS friend code 1161-0910-0692
#6Mewtwo_soulPosted 2/24/2014 2:20:48 AM(edited)
Finalfayte525 posted...
Lol, maybe I'll do that as a gimmick, but I'm talking about a legit battle pokemon for Ubers. Recover and Drain punch seems a little redundant. Drain punch gives you HP, and if you have bulk up, you not only increase your defense, but can also get more hp, while doing damage.

I was about to comment on that. XD.

Personally I feel Drain Punch is required, along with Bulk up... The rest though...

Then you have a bunch of possibility:

EQ, Psycho Cut, Brick Break(if you prefer Recover), Facade (could be useful), Low Sweep, SE/Rock Slide, Poison Jab (If you just want to kill Fairies I guess), Sub...

Bank moves: Aqua Tail, and more exist. (E-punches and the like)

You could probably even try to run a "bulk" based (barrier/LS) with Power Up Punch Recover and one choice offensive move or something . (Edit: Even though Pup is practically bad on anything other than Megamom)
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#7Nomorice4UPosted 2/24/2014 2:29:29 AM
Mewtwo_soul posted...
Finalfayte525 posted...

I was about to comment on that. XD.

Personally I feel Drain Punch is required, along with Bulk up... The rest though...

Then you have a bunch of possibility:

EQ, Psycho Cut, Brick Break(if you prefer Recover), Facade (could be useful), Low Sweep, SE/Rock Slide, Poison Jab (If you just want to kill Fairies I guess), Sub...

Bank moves: Aqua Tail, and more exist. (E-punches and the like)

You could probably even try to run a "bulk" based (barrier/LS) with Power Up Punch Recover and one choice offensive move or something . (Edit: Even though Pup is practically bad on anything other than Megamom)

PUP on mix Greninja is beast, especially when facing a SR TTat.
---
FC: 3711-8087-2809
FS: Dragon - Gabite, Noibat, Sliggoo