This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ahhhh rage quitters are so annoying, how do you deal with them?

#1JudgeMasterPosted 2/24/2014 2:39:01 PM
So I'm no where near the best Pokemon battler but i do like to battle, so for a few days now I've been challenged/ I challenged people to a Pokemon battle. And I'm all for losing and winning because if you lose, you figure why you lost and therefore become a better opponent, and if you win well...you win. But what really frustrates me is when someone rage quits because they're losing, specifically people who have an all legendary pokemon team that are banned.

I mean i versed this one person who had a banned legendary dragons team Rayquaza, Zekrom,Reshiram, Palkia, Dialga, Giratina-O. And I was all for it, (I follow smogon rules fyi) So we battled (singles) and I was winning with my Sylveon (Full on sweep CM,Wish, Protect HyperVoice), and once he sent his last pokemon out he raged quit. Then a few moments later the same person re-challenges me and you know I thought maybe he wanted a re-match with non banned pokemon, but even if he didn't i was still up for the battle. So i see his team and he has yet again another banned team Yveltal, Xerneas,Lugia, Kyogre, Blaziken, Mega-K-khan. And I'll admit it was a fun battle since it wasn't one sided like our last battle. Anyways I was left with my last pokemon Sylveon and he had 2 pokemon left, Blaziken and his Yvetal. I used the same tactic i used when i defeated his dragons, but once i defeated both Blaziken and Yveltal, he rage quit. And after the battle i see the guy and he makes a message saying "You're a cheater Bro" I was laughing so much. So i "Nice" him for that laugh.

But in all honestly I think GF should do something about these rage quitters. Something like "Warning this person has a 67% chance of quitting in a middle of a battle" Or somthing to punish those who rage quit.

Anyways how do you guys deal with Rage quitters?
#2TalesOfXAndYPosted 2/24/2014 2:40:33 PM
Since i battle on PSS i laugh at them and call them out on their DC
---
Member of Official Gamefaqs Pokemon Club ID:00004 Dragon Gym Leader Badge:Myth Badge
FC:3024 5382 4032 Barry//http://i.imgur.com/kCC4Ave.gif
#3BurnedPotatoesPosted 2/24/2014 2:41:07 PM
By not battling passersbys.
---
3DS FC: 4656-7454-0042 FS: Flying Type, Pidgey, Tranquill, and Rufflet
I don't give people serious answers unless needed.
#4JudgeMaster(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2014 2:42:10 PM
BurnedPotatoes posted...
By not battling passersbys.

I should keep that in mind!
#5Mewtwo_soulPosted 2/24/2014 2:43:01 PM
You can't do anything about it, other games tried crap like this, and ended up punishing legitimate disconnects. (CoD BO2 for instance) My friend was on a game when a power outage occured, sure he only got "banned" from playing online for a minute or two, but it was completely stupid for his "first offense on DC'ing" as they put it.
---
Only insecure and ignorant people try to debase someone online based on their username.
#6sephiroth1491Posted 2/24/2014 2:43:19 PM
I never get challenged by any passersby. :/

Only get random "nice" and the occasional guy that wants to trade...when im in battle spot or wonder trade. -_-
---
PSN: kon-sama1491 /// 3DS FC: [0103-9731-4393]-[Kon] /// XYSafari: Ice
MH3U: HR125 all solo // W2 FC: 3869-9295-3181
#7FuneralCakePosted 2/24/2014 2:43:47 PM
iwegaf if someone ragequit on me.

Not that anyone has done it, but if they did, iwegaf.
---
YOU WANT SOME FUNERAL TO GO WITH THAT CAKE?
| 3DS FC: 3437 - 4335 - 3104 | | Friend Safari: Panpour, Wartortle, Frogadier |
#8PuppyfaicPosted 2/24/2014 2:46:12 PM
I only forfeit/RQ if I'm getting super haxed to the point it's not fun, or if I know I've already lost.
---
3DS FC: 0216 1295 1824 | Pokemon X IGN: Puppyfaic | Bergmite, Snorunt, Piloswine
Playing: Pokemon X, Mario Kart 7, PMD Gates to Infinity
#9gamemaster712Posted 2/24/2014 2:51:11 PM
Play with friends, good friends aye.
---
Lord of gaming!!! (probably) 3DS FC: 3411-1747-3961 Y: Sean; X: Lily; Serebii 4 Life; OGTG breeder
Life's too short for silly worries, have fun.
#10Malimario98Posted 2/24/2014 2:51:36 PM
It shows they aren't very skilled, and can't except they're losing. I also hate it when my openent flicks the wireless switch.
---
Bih, I will throw Africa at you.