This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fiery Dance, Flamethrower, or Fire Blast on Volcarano?

#11TropiOUsPosted 2/25/2014 11:48:54 AM(edited)
CakeOfLies posted...
TropiOUs posted...
>fiery dance winning
lol

You have to be hopelessly stupid if you honestly think Fiery Dance is a bad move.

You think Salamence is not ***ty as hell in XY, you don't know what a good move is.
---
Yes, I'm that guy from Smogon. 80% of my posts are troll posts. I HATE DRUDDIGON
#12xXkewls0358Posted 2/25/2014 11:48:37 AM
Model_Omega posted...
Fiery Dance on bulky Volcarona, Fire Blast on hyper offence Life Orb Volcarona.

SorceressTharja posted...
Heat Wave in doubles though.

These.
---
fEeD mEh!!1
#13CakeOfLiesPosted 2/25/2014 11:50:33 AM
TropiOUs posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
TropiOUs posted...
>fiery dance winning
lol

You have to be hopelessly stupid if you honestly think Fiery Dance is a bad move.

You think Salamence is not ***ty as hell in XY, you don't know what a good move is.

Oh, wait. I keep ignoring your sig.
80% of your posts are troll posts. Carry on, troll.
---
I was once modded for illegal activity because I made a topic asking for advice on nicknaming my Pokemon.
3DS FC: 5043-2277-6391 - THIEF
#14MogKnightAzurePosted 2/25/2014 11:50:43 AM
TropiOUs posted...
CakeOfLies posted...
TropiOUs posted...
>fiery dance winning
lol

Ooooo hitting below the belt!
---
"pkmn X focused on the online, making it easier to trade and battle. but this will never work unless they remove this horrible metagaming." - immadbro
#15RingsOfUranusPosted 2/25/2014 11:52:10 AM
Model_Omega posted...

No

Firey Dance on a quiveroffensive. If you rely on the quiver and can't get one off, the fiery dance's sp.at boost is a good substitute. Keep fire miss off of it.
---
Official Gengar
"Your actions in the virtual world will affect your actions in the real one." -TrainerAura
#16Dj15Blue316Posted 2/25/2014 11:53:09 AM
Absolutely Fiery Dance. Slightly weaker than Flamethrower with 50% chance of raising Sp.Atk 1 stage. Hell. Yes.
---
Currently Playing: Bravely Default, Assassin's Creed IV (PS4), Super Mario 3D World, Pokemon X
#17Model_OmegaPosted 2/25/2014 11:55:55 AM
RingsOfUranus posted...
Model_Omega posted...

No

Firey Dance on a quiveroffensive. If you rely on the quiver and can't get one off, the fiery dance's sp.at boost is a good substitute. Keep fire miss off of it.

Fire Blast allows Timid Volcarona to OHKO threats like Hippowdon at +1 that Fiery Dance would not.
---
3DS FC: 5198-2590-6008
Patrolling the Pokemon X/Y message boards make you wish for a nuclear winter...
#18TropiOUsPosted 2/25/2014 11:59:03 AM
Model_Omega posted...
RingsOfUranus posted...
Model_Omega posted...

No

Fire Blast allows Timid Volcarona to OHKO threats like NO INVESTMENT THUNDURUS at +1 that Fiery Dance would not.

fixed just to show how damn weak that is.
---
Yes, I'm that guy from Smogon. 80% of my posts are troll posts. I HATE DRUDDIGON