This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

An attempt at a PSA: Stop *****ing about Hacking.

#1Model_OmegaPosted 2/25/2014 11:54:40 AM
I'm bored, so let's try this again.

1)- Anti-Hackers: Shut up, shut the **** up, the world is not ending just because some idiots decide to cheat. There's nothing you can do to stop it, if you're worried about hacked pokemon online, that's a valid concern, but there's nothing you or GF can do about it, so I'd suggest you take your righteous fury and use it to group and play together instead, and exclude the presence of hackers in this society. Battling against friends is infinitely superior to the Battle Spot in pretty much every way, so do more of that please.
Also, as an addendum, I am not saying you don't have a right to be angry, I'm angry at hackers, just know your anger isn't going to change anything, sorry it's just how it is.

2)- Hackers: I've conceded that you are allowed to cheat, (I don't think you should but if really want to then fine do it) Provided that: a)- You don't trade hacked mons, b)- You don't use Hacked mons in non-friend, online battles, and c)- You don't whine about anti-hackers, claiming you are ruining the game if you do any of the first two. If you really do any of the first two, you deserve to have your 3DS bricked, if you do the last, you're a jerk, plain and simple.

Can we at least agree on these points, please?
---
3DS FC: 5198-2590-6008
Patrolling the Pokemon X/Y message boards make you wish for a nuclear winter...
#2Starbound2013Posted 2/25/2014 11:55:32 AM
Cool
---
AC:NL: 5413 - 0144 - 2904
PSN: thund3rkatg6
#3drlolimasterPosted 2/25/2014 11:56:20 AM
TC stop b****ing about hacking
#4ryudin89Posted 2/25/2014 11:56:33 AM
But if they stop complaining what will they do between period changes and during lunch time?
---
GameFAQS=why games should be played and people should be avoided.-selfdeztruction
3DS Friend Code:3780-9074-3418
#5ShadowUmbreon42Posted 2/25/2014 11:56:35 AM
Agreed
---
Being yourself is the greatest thing. Do not let anyone tell you different.
3DS FC: 2277-7277-6375 IGN: Patrick
#6kingjam1Posted 2/25/2014 11:57:27 AM
Cool story bro.
---
Can't think of anything
#7SuperTails360Posted 2/25/2014 11:57:32 AM
Model_Omega posted...
I'm bored, so let's try this again.

1)- Anti-Hackers: Shut up, shut the **** up, the world is not ending just because some idiots decide to cheat. There's nothing you can do to stop it, if you're worried about hacked pokemon online, that's a valid concern, but there's nothing you or GF can do about it, so I'd suggest you take your righteous fury and use it to group and play together instead, and exclude the presence of hackers in this society. Battling against friends is infinitely superior to the Battle Spot in pretty much every way, so do more of that please.
Also, as an addendum, I am not saying you don't have a right to be angry, I'm angry at hackers, just know your anger isn't going to change anything, sorry it's just how it is.

2)- Hackers: I've conceded that you are allowed to cheat, (I don't think you should but if really want to then fine do it) Provided that: a)- You don't trade hacked mons, b)- You don't use Hacked mons in non-friend, online battles, and c)- You don't whine about anti-hackers, claiming you are ruining the game if you do any of the first two. If you really do any of the first two, you deserve to have your 3DS bricked, if you do the last, you're a jerk, plain and simple.

Can we at least agree on these points, please?

Sorry, but that probably won't happen. Somebody will decide to be a smart alec and try to invalidate one of the two points, which will start a whole war over everything again, and end up in some users getting modded, others not, insults thrown, and the emphasis on the fact that Game Freak hit the target demographic with this one.

TL;DR, as long as there are people in the world, there will be differences.
#8LazHarshawPosted 2/25/2014 11:57:35 AM
And this is why I'm sticking to showdown, everyones equal.
---
Mega Ampharos' Talent Agent
Client Headshot - http://imgur.com/D90UC4h
#9fire2boxPosted 2/25/2014 11:57:59 AM
People bought the game, they can play it however they like.

If people want something to change they need to boycott all pokemon games until Nintendo gets off their lazy butts and prevents hacking. But, that'll never happen because.. Well its Nintendo. they don't like doing hard work.
---
Ivy bridge i5 3570k @3.40GHz | 8 GB DDR3 | single XFX 7870| OCZ 600W Modular. Nvidia, AMD, Intel for life!!
3DS FC: 2208-5221-4039
#10LJx19Posted 2/25/2014 12:00:08 PM
*looks at box of 0iv ho-ohs being used to fill dex from gts trades*
Whoops >_>
---
Dragonite>Garchomp>everything else>salamence