This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I don't think the Pokemon Company is too thrilled with making a Pokemon game for

#1Chenmaster2Posted 2/27/2014 6:26:59 PM
the Wii U.

HD development is hard getting used to and it's TIME CONSUMING.

Look at Pokemon Rumble U. You can tell that it's not a full fledged Pokemon console title because it only costs $15-$20 and there's no physical release of that game either. The Pokemon models are simplified so it doesn't take that long to make them so they can focus on other things like the stages which unfortunately is only one stage in an essence.

Yep no idea how the Pokemon Company will tackle that problem.
---
Swag. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pKDsdzODv0
ACNL Dream Address: 4800-2736-0484
#2Pupu27Posted 2/27/2014 6:31:12 PM
As long as these elders of Gamefreak and Nintendo are still alive then Pokemon will never be released on home consoles, ever. And by being Japanese, they could all live at least another 50-60 years :).
---
I swear I'm nobody alt.
FC: 1048-8565-3189 - Safari: Oddish, Petilil, and Quilladin
#3Chenmaster2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2014 6:35:42 PM
Pupu27 posted...
As long as these elders of Gamefreak and Nintendo are still alive then Pokemon will never be released on home consoles, ever. And by being Japanese, they could all live at least another 50-60 years :).

I'm not talking about the main Pokemon games. I'm talking about spin-offs.
---
#4Arcadia__personPosted 2/27/2014 6:38:00 PM
I really wish a full-fledged, 3D pokemon game would get made. One that has the depth of battle system and content that the main handheld games have. I've been waiting for a game where you can see Pokemon on the map since Red version. Pretty sure it's not going to happen. >_>
---
3DS F.C = 0387 - 9320 - 6533. Eric from Hawkeye
#5KapuxaPosted 2/27/2014 6:39:54 PM
I bought a Wii U just for the possibility of an RPG/Battle Simulator(like PBR I mean) Pokémon game...I really hope they do.

Wii U is awesome, I'd love to see a Pokémon RPG game there with some controller gimmicks (for example including super training and amie on the controller screen...well, Pokemon won't fo way further than that).
#6MAtt5TERPosted 2/27/2014 6:49:53 PM
Pokemon games not made by Game Freak are not real Pokemon games.
Game Freak has never made a console Pokemon game (Stadium = HAL labs, Colosseum = Genius Sonority).

Game Freak doesn't have the man-power to make a console game. If a console Pokemon does come out, it will be made by a different studio unrelated to Game Freak. This topic assumes the same staff is making all of the Pokemon games, which is hilarious and false.
---
This sentence is as meaningless as you.
#7Chenmaster2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2014 7:03:42 PM(edited)
MAtt5TER posted...
Game Freak has never made a console Pokemon game (Stadium = HAL labs, Colosseum = Genius Sonority).

Game Freak doesn't have the man-power to make a console game. If a console Pokemon does come out, it will be made by a different studio unrelated to Game Freak. This topic assumes the same staff is making all of the Pokemon games, which is hilarious and false.

I already knew that.

I'm just saying we probably won't see another Pokemon game on the Wii U for a while because HD development can be very difficult to deal with.
---
#8CedlowPosted 3/1/2014 1:58:57 PM
MAtt5TER posted...

Pocket monsters RPG was a console pokemon game made by GF but wasn't released for reasons unknown likely because it would have been on the 64DD thing which wasn't very popular. :c
---
3DS FC- 5472-7898-0089
Pokemon white 2 FC-2838-7906-7636
#9Starbound2013Posted 3/1/2014 2:03:00 PM
MAtt5TER posted...

Honestly genius sonority did a pretty decent job, if they'd only make the mechanics similar to the handheld.

HD is the way of the future, the sooner they learn how to use it the better.
---
AC:NL: 5413 - 0144 - 2904
PSN: thund3rkatg6
#10SirRobXPosted 3/1/2014 2:08:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kp6febC-j1k&t=2m10s
---
3DS Code: 3394-4061-9856