This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I don't think the Pokemon Company is too thrilled with making a Pokemon game for

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I don't think the Pokemon Company is too thrilled with making a Pokemon game for

User Info: westonticklee

westonticklee
2 years ago#11
Then they need to get over it or they're going to continue to downspiral
Queen Jiggs, Princess Flabebe and Lord Nyaoni and Lady Meowstic are gonna destroy!
JiggsNation Territories: Pokemon X, FFXV, LR: FFXIII, P4G and P5 Boards

User Info: Gameandwatch2

Gameandwatch2
2 years ago#12
We didn't get a console battling title last gen, and I doubt we'll get one this gen, as well.

I think Wii U is better suited for some more intuitive spin-off titles.
Black 2 FC: 3654-8394-0937
3DS FC: 4511-1815-7291 (Flying Safari: Swanna, Spearow, Doduo)

User Info: SuperRup91

SuperRup91
2 years ago#13
no company is too thrilled about making games for the Wii U because they know at best their game will only sell like 7 copies.
3DS Friend Code: 5413-0006-7792
PM me so I can add you as well!

User Info: Don_of_Blades

Don_of_Blades
2 years ago#14
SirRobX posted...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kp6febC-j1k&t=2m10s

wouldnt be surprised if that was a smash brosU clip
Rena~
1779-0713-6090 SV-3219

User Info: Lil_Bit83

Lil_Bit83
2 years ago#15
Au Contraire-when my daughter was younger I bought her Pokepark 2 for the Wii, I also remember one of my younger cousins having a cutesy little game called Pokémon Snapshot, or Safari Shoot or something like that, don't remember what console for though.
A good game's a good game, so why do we have console wars?

User Info: Sega9599

Sega9599
2 years ago#16
Cedlow posted...
MAtt5TER posted...
Pokemon games not made by Game Freak are not real Pokemon games.
Game Freak has never made a console Pokemon game (Stadium = HAL labs, Colosseum = Genius Sonority).

Game Freak doesn't have the man-power to make a console game. If a console Pokemon does come out, it will be made by a different studio unrelated to Game Freak. This topic assumes the same staff is making all of the Pokemon games, which is hilarious and false.

Pocket monsters RPG was a console pokemon game made by GF but wasn't released for reasons unknown likely because it would have been on the 64DD thing which wasn't very popular. :c

i didn't know that.
Oh, for a new 'proper' Shining Force..and a new Panel de Pon game and a new english release of Puyo Puyo....
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I don't think the Pokemon Company is too thrilled with making a Pokemon game for

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived