This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What are the BEST Shinys to breed? (Discussion)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What are the BEST Shinys to breed? (Discussion)

User Info: Amourshipping

Amourshipping
3 years ago#11
Puppyfaic posted...
Amourshipping posted...
ArcXenos posted...
garchomp 100%

Hmm, the only problem is that it's basically the same coloring, just a tad bit darker.

Not if you use its Mega evolution. It becomes fabulous.

I'll take your word for it. I need to google and see how it looks. I never seen a shiny one with a mega evolution before!
IGN: Talim: FC: 5086 - 2640 - 8664 * Safari type - Ice: (Snover, Bergmite and Piloswine)

Amourshipping
3 years ago#12
zhellybelly posted...
Amphabulous.

Oh yeah, it looks awesome as a shiny! I seen one the other day, I wish I could trade mine for one from another country. I would so breed it!
IGN: Talim: FC: 5086 - 2640 - 8664 * Safari type - Ice: (Snover, Bergmite and Piloswine)

User Info: TheResidentEvil

TheResidentEvil
3 years ago#13
bisharp, machamp, yamask, talonflame, beldum, gyarados, murkrow, politoed, haxorus, druddigon. lots of good ones
3DS: 3840 - 5923 - 1841 IGN: Liam
MM shinys from Kalos: 2 Milotic,4 Yamask,Tyrunt,Bagon,3 Tynamo,3 Tentacool,2 Slakoth,2 Timburr,3 Chansey, Corphish,4 Poliwag

User Info: chrisisadragonn

chrisisadragonn
3 years ago#14
I love shiny sneasel.
3ds friend code is: 4382-2469-6507
IGN: Christina

User Info: TheResidentEvil

TheResidentEvil
3 years ago#15
You should probably just run around friend safari if you dont care about IV
3DS: 3840 - 5923 - 1841 IGN: Liam
MM shinys from Kalos: 2 Milotic,4 Yamask,Tyrunt,Bagon,3 Tynamo,3 Tentacool,2 Slakoth,2 Timburr,3 Chansey, Corphish,4 Poliwag

User Info: MahoganyTooth92

MahoganyTooth92
3 years ago#16
chrisisadragonn posted...
I love shiny sneasel.

I Abhor Shiny Sneasel/Weavile

It's my favmon and it gets a Shiny that is terribly unrepresentative of how the pokemon is supposed to behave. All pink and cheery and ugh it disgusts me Weavile is VICIOUS
"I'm amazed TC is still posting. It's not your everyday run of the mill stupidity. This is advanced stupidity." -nickizgr8
3DS FC: 2234-8306-6237

Amourshipping
3 years ago#17
TheResidentEvil posted...
You should probably just run around friend safari if you dont care about IV

I should but sadly I don't have really good friend safaris lol. Most of them are not what I am looking for. You know I never found a shiny in the safari nor in the hoards?

Amourshipping
3 years ago#18
TheResidentEvil posted...
bisharp, machamp, yamask, talonflame, beldum, gyarados, murkrow, politoed, haxorus, druddigon. lots of good ones

I have a shiny gyarados! it looks so cool, I got it after hatching ONE egg. LOL I was shocked.

those are good choices, I never seen a shiny talonflame.

User Info: massifbeef

massifbeef
3 years ago#19
You clearly underestimate the power that is a purple Quagsire.
My signature? I'd be happy to... NOT TELL YOU!
FC: 2165-5608-6960 Safari: Garbodor, Seviper, Whirlipede

User Info: Blak1029

Blak1029
3 years ago#20
http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/shiny here is a list of the shiny sprites of all pokemon up to generation 5, and of generation 6 i would say greninja,mega gardevoir,mega ampharos,mega charizard Y,and shiny tyrantrum. Oh and mega garchomp and mega heracross do become FABULOUS!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What are the BEST Shinys to breed? (Discussion)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived