This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So i guess 5th gen Perma Weather is gone for good now right, thoughts?

#1ShadowUmbreon42Posted 3/1/2014 9:22:27 AM
EXCLUDING SHOWDOWN

Doesn't bother me. Perma weather was the reason i quit 5th gen and showdown only intensified my hatred for 5th gen
---
I've realized that gamefaqs is a bunch of jerks that can't respect for S*** I like using my own viable sets
2277-7277-6375 IGN: Patrick
#2chickennuggetMMPosted 3/1/2014 9:24:01 AM
i liked the weather.
---
Decoy - 3DS FC: 4339 3011 7445 - SV:669 - Pokemon Friend Safari: Seviper Garbodor Muk
Definitely not a Jirachi fanatic...... (0++0)
#3pcmike2Posted 3/1/2014 9:25:08 AM
Good riddance.

+50% boost to elemental attacks is way too big of an advantage.

And the sp.defense boost provided for sandstorm teams.

Sure there are players who try to use politoed with the item that boosts the turns of rains, but those players are only kidding themselves, especially with knock off being more prevelant in teams now.
---
SSBB FC:0946-1920-8546
#4genestealerPosted 3/1/2014 9:27:56 AM
Yeah, good riddance about sums it up for me. Weather is still good without indefinite duration.
---
What if someone has no friends IRL, and they're poor and can't afford a wireless router? "Well, that sounds like a personal problem"
#5OctazPosted 3/1/2014 9:29:09 AM
pcmike2 posted...
Good riddance.

Sure there are players who try to use politoed with the item that boosts the turns of rains, but those players are only kidding themselves, especially with knock off being more prevelant in teams now.

You're making out like Politoed should be staying in on Pokémon like Conkeldurr/Bisharp/Landog who obviously carry Knock Off. It's not difficult to keep Toed's item safe and the rewards (50% boost to water damage, swift swim, flawless hurricanes/thunders) are more than worth it
#6astrangeonePosted 3/1/2014 9:29:24 AM
Much more balanced - I hated dealing with rain teams...

*sigh*
---
Offical Lezzie Girl Gamer! On Motion Sickness:
My brain firmware updated itself to handle it or something...
#7ShadowUmbreon42(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2014 9:45:30 AM
Octaz posted...
pcmike2 posted...
Good riddance.

You're making out like Politoed should be staying in on Pokémon like Conkeldurr/Bisharp/Landog who obviously carry Knock Off. It's not difficult to keep Toed's item safe and the rewards (50% boost to water damage, swift swim, flawless hurricanes/thunders) are more than worth it

I have never seen Lando use knock off. EVER.

Then again i haven't actually played 6th gen Singles soo...
---
I've realized that gamefaqs is a bunch of jerks that can't respect for S*** I like using my own viable sets
2277-7277-6375 IGN: Patrick
#8pcmike2Posted 3/1/2014 9:53:10 AM
Octaz posted...
pcmike2 posted...
Good riddance.

Tentacruel, meinshao, and mandibuzz, and deoxys also have knock off
---
SSBB FC:0946-1920-8546
#9Pitbuller_26Posted 3/1/2014 10:37:02 AM
Kyogre and Groudon should have their own signature permanent weather abilities, imo.
---
http://kzemo.com/rotate/pitbuller26-1268.png http://kzemo.com/rotate/pitbuller26-2062.png http://kzemo.com/rotate/pitbuller26-1750.png
#10J_AppleiPosted 3/1/2014 10:39:19 AM
Pitbuller_26 posted...
Kyogre and Groudon should have their own signature permanent weather abilities, imo.

This.
---
I like Apple Pie.
You're unique, just like everyone else.