This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What if Team Rocket had these pokemon?

#1MultiShadow101Posted 3/1/2014 10:19:39 AM
Jessie - Arbok, Wobbufett, Yanmega, Seviper, Swoobat, Gourgeist
James - Weezing, Cacturne, Arcanine, Mr. Mime, Malamar, Amoonguss
#2Missingno_MastrPosted 3/1/2014 10:21:24 AM
You had me at Arbok and Weezing.
---
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9247960/1/404-Error
http://gottaglitchemall.smackjeeves.com/
#3kirbymariomegaPosted 3/1/2014 10:22:19 AM
You mean Pokémon they've already had, just evolved?

Is this in-game, or in-anime?
#4Hail_BerserkPosted 3/1/2014 10:22:56 AM
needs more scrafty
---
Even the horses are cut in half- Berserk
steam id: trigunbox FC 1736-0468-1645 FS-Water
#5MultiShadow101(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2014 10:24:38 AM
Missingno_Mastr posted...

Could you imagine if they were reunited someday?
#6MultiShadow101(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2014 10:26:31 AM
kirbymariomega posted...
You mean Pokémon they've already had, just evolved?

Is this in-game, or in-anime?

Yes, and anime. Do you know how annoyed I was when neither Woobat nor Yanmask evolved during B&W when they had so much potential to do so?
#7Missingno_MastrPosted 3/1/2014 10:35:33 AM
MultiShadow101 posted...

That would be friggin' awesome right there. I was pissed when I first learned that they were going to leave the show.

And as for their Unova Pokémon... There was potential in all of them, and when all was said and done, they just handed them in to Giovanni so he would think they actually accomplished something in the way of stealing Pokémon. Granted, I could tell this wasn't exactly plan A for them, but still. I mean, Frillish and Amoonguss got no development whatsoever, and Woobat and Yamask were hardly any better off. Hell, Amoonguss didn't even learn any new moves, all it ever had were the same three moves it had in its debut- Hidden Power, Body Slam, and Stun Spore. They better not pull that same kind of crap with Inkay and Pumpkaboo.
---
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9247960/1/404-Error
http://gottaglitchemall.smackjeeves.com/
#8MultiShadow101(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2014 10:42:31 AM(edited)
MultiShadow101 posted...

That would be friggin' awesome right there. I was pissed when I first learned that they were going to leave the show.

And as for their Unova Pokémon... There was potential in all of them, and when all was said and done, they just handed them in to Giovanni so he would think they actually accomplished something in the way of stealing Pokémon. Granted, I could tell this wasn't exactly plan A for them, but still. I mean, Frillish and Amoonguss got no development whatsoever, and Woobat and Yamask were hardly any better off. Hell, Amoonguss didn't even learn any new moves, all it ever had were the same three moves it had in its debut- Hidden Power, Body Slam, and Stun Spore. They better not pull that same kind of crap with Inkay and Pumpkaboo.

Amoonguss was the bigger sin since it broke the tradition of James' grass-types attacking him affectionately. And am I the only one who feels that ownership of Pumpkaboo and Inkay needs to be switched? Inkay/Malamar seems more like a Pokemon Jessie would use and vice versa.
#9legendriderPosted 3/1/2014 10:49:45 AM
You know....I keep forgetting about James 'Growly'
God damn it James, I know you don't want to let harm come to him, but 'Growly' is badass!
---
Don't play to win, play for fun. Love playing games with people, that's why I love Wi-Fi.
3DS: 1203-9417-6170, PSN: Trixster196, Y IGN: Tommy
#10MilenninPosted 3/1/2014 10:53:31 AM
They could have a team full of legendaries and they'd still get their asses kicked every single episode.
---
3DS FC: 3351 - 4188 - 0149
Pokemon Y IGN: Roth