This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What if Team Rocket had these pokemon?

#11Tsukasa1891Posted 3/1/2014 10:01:49 AM
team rocket could have 6 arceus each including meowth with his own 6, each with a different plate, and they would still fail to successfully steal any pokemon.
---
3DS 2165-5497-5235
#12Missingno_MastrPosted 3/1/2014 10:11:52 AM
MultiShadow101 posted...
Missingno_Mastr posted...
MultiShadow101 posted...
You had me at Arbok and Weezing.

Could you imagine if they were reunited someday?

That would be friggin' awesome right there. I was pissed when I first learned that they were going to leave the show.

And as for their Unova Pokémon... There was potential in all of them, and when all was said and done, they just handed them in to Giovanni so he would think they actually accomplished something in the way of stealing Pokémon. Granted, I could tell this wasn't exactly plan A for them, but still. I mean, Frillish and Amoonguss got no development whatsoever, and Woobat and Yamask were hardly any better off. Hell, Amoonguss didn't even learn any new moves, all it ever had were the same three moves it had in its debut- Hidden Power, Body Slam, and Stun Spore. They better not pull that same kind of crap with Inkay and Pumpkaboo.

Amoonguss was the bigger sin since it broke the tradition of James' grass-types attacking him affectionately. And am I the only one who feels that ownership of Pumpkaboo and Inkay needs to be switched? Inkay/Malamar seems more like a Pokemon Jessie would use and vice versa.

Oh, you're not the only one. Though actually, what I had predicted would happen before either of them was caught was, I thought Jessie would catch Inkay and James would catch a Pancham, and they'd evolve simultaneously to showcase their respective unique evolution methods, however they'd decide to implement Inkay's. And let me tell you, on the morning the Pancham/Pangoro episode aired, I checked Serebii, and wasn't surprised to see that he had updated Jessie's bio. Of course, I was expecting her to have caught a Pancham, not a Pumpkaboo!

As for Pumpkaboo, I had something in mind there, too. My prediction was that Ash would catch Pumpkaboo, and Serena would catch a Phantump, but Pumpkaboo would just keep disobeying Ash and show a clear liking for Serena, whereas Serena would have caught Phantump purely by accident and is creeped out by it, and so Ash would've traded Pumpkaboo for Serena's Phantump, and they'd evolve, giving Ash a Trevenant and Serena a Gourgeist. I'm still hoping that Ash gets a Trevenant as his Grass-type, because as far as Kalos Grass-types go, it's either that or Gogoat for him, and honestly, I think Trevenant suits him more somehow.
---
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9247960/1/404-Error
http://gottaglitchemall.smackjeeves.com/
#13Missingno_MastrPosted 3/1/2014 10:14:03 AM
legendrider posted...
You know....I keep forgetting about James 'Growly'
God damn it James, I know you don't want to let harm come to him, but 'Growly' is badass!

Too true. Every time James has Growly stay behind, I'm hoping that Growly just refuses to do so and insists on coming with James, and that James just breaks down and allows Growly to go with him.

Another thing I'd like to see is James go for badges sometime, like how Jessie went for Contest ribbons. Were he not in Team Rocket, I actually think James would make a pretty decent honest Trainer.
---
#14MultiShadow101(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2014 10:30:22 AM
MultiShadow101 posted...
MultiShadow101 posted...
You had me at Arbok and Weezing.

Could you imagine if they were reunited someday?

That would be friggin' awesome right there. I was pissed when I first learned that they were going to leave the show.

And as for their Unova Pokémon... There was potential in all of them, and when all was said and done, they just handed them in to Giovanni so he would think they actually accomplished something in the way of stealing Pokémon. Granted, I could tell this wasn't exactly plan A for them, but still. I mean, Frillish and Amoonguss got no development whatsoever, and Woobat and Yamask were hardly any better off. Hell, Amoonguss didn't even learn any new moves, all it ever had were the same three moves it had in its debut- Hidden Power, Body Slam, and Stun Spore. They better not pull that same kind of crap with Inkay and Pumpkaboo.

Amoonguss was the bigger sin since it broke the tradition of James' grass-types attacking him affectionately. And am I the only one who feels that ownership of Pumpkaboo and Inkay needs to be switched? Inkay/Malamar seems more like a Pokemon Jessie would use and vice versa.

Oh, you're not the only one. Though actually, what I had predicted would happen before either of them was caught was, I thought Jessie would catch Inkay and James would catch a Pancham, and they'd evolve simultaneously to showcase their respective unique evolution methods, however they'd decide to implement Inkay's. And let me tell you, on the morning the Pancham/Pangoro episode aired, I checked Serebii, and wasn't surprised to see that he had updated Jessie's bio. Of course, I was expecting her to have caught a Pancham, not a Pumpkaboo!

As for Pumpkaboo, I had something in mind there, too. My prediction was that Ash would catch Pumpkaboo, and Serena would catch a Phantump, but Pumpkaboo would just keep disobeying Ash and show a clear liking for Serena, whereas Serena would have caught Phantump purely by accident and is creeped out by it, and so Ash would've traded Pumpkaboo for Serena's Phantump, and they'd evolve, giving Ash a Trevenant and Serena a Gourgeist. I'm still hoping that Ash gets a Trevenant as his Grass-type, because as far as Kalos Grass-types go, it's either that or Gogoat for him, and honestly, I think Trevenant suits him more somehow.

James and Pancham/Pangoro would be pretty awesome! I can just picture Pangoro giving James epic bearhugs every time its called out.
#15Missingno_MastrPosted 3/1/2014 10:44:55 AM
MultiShadow101 posted...

James and Pancham/Pangoro would be pretty awesome! I can just picture Pangoro giving James epic bearhugs every time its called out.

I could totally picture that happening!

And you know what else? Meowth. Meowth hasn't used any moves other than Scratch, Fury Swipes, and Bite, ever. He claimed he was learning Night Slash at some point in Sinnoh, but nothing ever came of that. I could just picture an episode going like this;

Ash and co. get attacked by Team Rocket again. They battle Inkay and Pumpkaboo and send Team Rocket blasting off again with ease. Once they crash land, Jessie and James start complaining about how they can never beat the twerps in battle. Then Meowth suggests they get more Pokémon. Jessie and James just stare at him for a minute before Meowth remembers that he, too, is a Pokémon, and that it's just occurred to J&J to train him better for battle. Meowth is not pleased with this. They first pit Meowth against Pumpkaboo, and Meowth's Fury Swipes have no effect, at which point James reminds Meowth that Bite is a Dark move, so Meowth goes for that instead. It does damage, but Pumpkaboo fights back with Razor Leaf. They keep exchanging blows like this, but it ends in a tie. James looks up Meowth's data on that hologram Pokédex thing he has now, and discovers that Meowth can learn Thunderbolt. After a few minutes of arguing about it, they finally decide to enlist the twerps' help in teaching Meowth the move. Naturally, they're extremely suspicious of Team Rocket, but they declare a temporary truce and promise to leave Pikachu alone for at least a while if they can help Meowth learn Thunderbolt. They finally agree, albeit uneasily. Pikachu has no luck at first, at which point Clemont whips out one of his inventions, designed to help teach Electric moves to Pokémon. Predictably, the machine explodes. However, it seems to have worked to some degree, and Meowth can now generate electricity, albeit not much. After more training with Pikachu, Meowth finally pulls off a perfect Thunderbolt. Then Team Rocket traps Bunnelby, Dedenne, Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, and Fletchling in nets and try to escape. Ash accuses them of backing out on their word, and Jessie points out they only promised to not pursue Pikachu, and that they said nothing about the other twerp Pokémon. Pikachu tries to stop them with Thunderbolt, and Meowth deflects it with his own Thunderbolt. Before long, however, Pikachu overpowers Meowth, and Team Rocket blasts off again.
---
#16shadowenclave47Posted 3/1/2014 10:48:00 AM
Milennin posted...
They could have a team full of legendaries and they'd still get their asses kicked every single episode.

Tsukasa1891 posted...
team rocket could have 6 arceus each including meowth with his own 6, each with a different plate, and they would still fail to successfully steal any pokemon.

This
---
3DS FC 3539-9421-0380