This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Attention: To all Pokemon X/Y Players and the Pokemon Fanbase in General.

#1PhantasmShotPosted 3/1/2014 4:33:43 PM
Thank you for clicking.

Friends, I am hungry. I am hungry for an HD 3D Pokemon on the Wii U.

But since that isn't happening, the next best thing is enjoying all the Pokemon fanservice in Smash Bros 3DS/Wii U.

Which makes me wonder, What other Pokemon fan service are you hungry for in the next Smash?

I'd like..

- all the Pokeball pokemon from 64, Melee & Brawl, as unlockable Pokeball Pokemon. (This is In addition to the 5th and 6th gen Pokemon being currently added.)

- I've always wanted a Pokemon Center stage, with Nurse Joy in the background

- You know how classic NES games like Mario Bros, Mario Bros 2, Donkey Kong etc got NES classic stages? Why not a classic Gameboy style Pokemon stage? (Yes, got hungry for it after watching Twitch Plays Pokemon)

- Poke Floats 2 over the skies of Kalos ( floating over locations such as Lumiose, Tower of Mastery, Pokemon Village, and that Mansion with the garden maze)

- A buttload of Pokemon music from the entire series. dont be shy. just copy and paste the best tracks from those remixed soundtracks on iTunes

- References to a Hoenn remake (Hoenn COnfirmed)
---
"Lightning Returns is still better than Bravely Default so no." - User 'furygods'
3DS FC: 3136-6746-8956. PM me if you add me
#2TalesOfXAndYPosted 3/1/2014 4:37:41 PM(edited)
Playable Mewtwo(With Mega Forms),Playable Mega Lucario and Playable Zoroark/Garchomp(with Mega) and Mega Charizards
---
Member of Official Gamefaqs Pokemon Club ID:00004 Dragon Gym Leader Badge:Myth Badge
FC:3024 5382 4032 Barry//http://i.imgur.com/kCC4Ave.gif
#3Chenmaster2Posted 3/1/2014 4:36:56 PM
HD development can take a toll on the developers and I know that a Pokemon console stadium/colosseum game will boost Wii U sales.

Anyways I hope that maybe someday they will reveal Mewtwo.
---
Swag. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pKDsdzODv0
ACNL Dream Address: 4800-2736-0484
#4Lan915Posted 3/2/2014 11:51:04 PM
Instead of improving the graphics on a "future" pokemon game on the wii u, just release it with "improved" (no fps drop) X/Y graphics and include every single region from every single pokemon game along with the option of starting out in any region you want.
---
"I lost but breakfast was fantastic" - Rutledge Wood
#5BurnedPotatoesPosted 3/2/2014 11:52:01 PM
....Would you like some food to end dat hunger?
---
3DS FC: 4656-7454-0042 FS: Flying Type, Pidgey, Tranquill, and Rufflet
I don't give people serious answers unless needed.
#6Skull_proPosted 3/3/2014 9:06:27 AM
Lan915 posted...
Instead of improving the graphics on a "future" pokemon game on the wii u, just release it with "improved" (no fps drop) X/Y graphics and include every single region from every single pokemon game along with the option of starting out in any region you want.

Why do people insist on making such terrible ideas ( not the fps drop thing. The all region thing)
---
Married to Augustine Sycamore. Back off! If you don't, I won't just call the police, but I will call the police! 3DS:4339 2730 2396
#7Darkhero555Posted 3/4/2014 3:54:40 PM
I'd like to see Espeon and/or Ninetales playable as they're my favorites but, I don't see how quadropeds(not sure if spelled right) would work in smash.
---
"Just warn me if I have to f*** a horse to open a door, huh?" - Garcia Hotspur (Shadows of the dammed)
#8charman5Posted 3/6/2014 4:46:04 PM
Bring In The Goodra!!!
---
Love TheLeetCasualGamer and subscribe to him!
#9SMASHKING84Posted 3/6/2014 5:00:43 PM
Am I the only one bothered by people using word hungry metaphorically?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uar6StHnz9A
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
#10Wbatty3000Posted 3/7/2014 12:06:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOg5VxrRTi0
---
I am very edjucated and a very impotent person when compared to others. -SxyGam3rMaN