This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Type Islands RP; Episode 2

#1TepigSnivyPosted 3/2/2014 8:36:34 AM
Registration Topic; http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/68638383

Islands
Central Island (Normal)
Venom Island (Poison)
Ghoul Island (Ghost)
Shade Island (Dark)
Magyk Island (Psychic)
Lagoon Island (Water)
Blaze Island (Fire)
Nature Island (Grass)
Strength Island (Fighting)
Runway Island (Flying)
Critter Island (Bug)
Flint Island (Rock)
Rust Island (Steel)
Flake Island (Ice)
Crevice Island (Ground)
Draco Island (Dragon)
Charge Island (Electric)
Mystic Island (Fairy)
Myth Island (Legends)

Character List;
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bVdqXmcEDGYzhG7s3hduUi4IHl1FaWIgkD1dpZ8uvwA/
---
Ronan 0602-6774-3991 (Safari- Mawile, Floette and Kirlia) - Poke Club ID #00001
Check My Nuzlocke @ ; Coming Soon
#2toad878Posted 3/2/2014 8:42:28 AM(edited)
Magyk Island:

A few hours later, Zapo woke up. He noticed he wasn't where he was before and that he was actually in a straw bag. "Where am I?!" he screamed.
#3TepigSnivy(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2014 8:51:30 AM
First topic; http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/68643127
---
Ronan 0602-6774-3991 (Safari- Mawile, Floette and Kirlia) - Poke Club ID #00001
Check My Nuzlocke @ ; Coming Soon
#4TepigSnivy(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2014 8:53:12 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5toad878Posted 3/2/2014 9:07:54 AM
Magyk Island:

"Throw him into the cage, Bronzong!" said a voice. Zapo was thrown out of the straw bag to see that the voice was coming from a Gothitelle.

"What are you doing with me?" asked Zapo.

"Tuning you up!" answered Gothitelle, holding a strange machine. Zapo didn't like the sound of this but before he could do anything, the machine shot him, making him go unconscious.

A few hours later, he woke up, feeling more aggressive than usual. "LET ME GO!!!" he screamed.

"Fine then, go!" said Gothitelle, moving away.
#6SorceressTharjaPosted 3/2/2014 9:19:49 AM
Magyk Island
Waking up, Tharja took into account her surroundings. She still seemed to be in the forest near Fate's house but everyone else seemed to have left. It seemed that things had quietened down. She racked her brains. I... I went to Crevice Island... then fought Captain... and... came back here. I tried to help Robin and... got... trapped under that... rock. I think it knocked me out since that's all I remember... she stood slowly, stumbling as she reached her feet. She looked around and found her Bisharp blade - still glowing faintly with a purple light - a little to her left. Attempting to walk over to it, she fell to her knees. Man... I really am a wreck. If... if only he were here to help me. I... still have to destroy Crevice Island. Ungue. You helped me fight Captain... Come and help me again. she rose to her feet

"Yes, Ungue, I summon thee. I summon thee of wings of fire. Ungue. A Talonflame... My Talonflame. Ungue join me and help me wreak destruction!"

"You know I'm not technically a Talonflame anymore, m'lady?"

"Ungue! I know... but you were and you still look like one."

"When I look like anything."

"Just flap your ethereal wings down here!"

"As you wish." the Talonflame landed on a rock in front of Tharja. He was much larger than the average Talonflame with a wingspan of around 8 feet and his body always burned with a cold fire. Tharja stared at him and stared through him. Ungue was not a real Talonflame, and his body was slightly transparent - allowing his bones to be seen slightly as well as everything on the other side of him. "Although I should inform you that I am not skilled at healing."

"I'm fine... just... exhausted." she continued to speak without telepathy to conserve her strength "Can... can you take me to the beach? I... I must sleep."

"Yes, m'lady." he phased into the ground before arising, Tharja now on his back. Wings spread, he rose into the air, taking a smooth flight.

"Oh... and Ungue? Did... did you find that thing I asked you to?" she looked at him tiredly.

"I'm afraid not, but I am still searching the cave we spoke of."

"Ah. You're useless."
---
I'm attempting to prove whether or not the Maison cheats. Please help my research thread:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/68590062
#7Chrizzel28Posted 3/2/2014 11:36:08 AM
Magyk Island (cave)

Fate had started reading the book she had found, describing old legends involving mythical Pokémon.

A few legends caught her attention. There was one that claimed that there's a Pokémon that would grant wishes once every 1000 years, one about a set of Pokémon that could bring horrible nightmares or beautiful dreams and one that said that there are eighteen plates that would open the promised land when brought together.

After she read a little, she saw that the chaos outside had settled down mostly, and began heading to the remains of her home.
#8HydregionzekPosted 3/2/2014 11:38:15 AM
"This isn't diplomacy. I was here because it heard about pirates. And I found what I was looking for. My ride is outside; I will be leaving now. Nice to catch up again, Nitro."

With that he left, and he heard the Drapion drop down from the ceiling.
---
Founder of Official Gamefaqs Pokemon Club. ID #00000
Pokemon Y, IGN Caesar. Fc:3024-5514-8113. Normal Safari: Eevee, Dunsparce, Mincinno
#9Chrizzel28Posted 3/2/2014 11:42:21 AM
Magyk Island (council room)

"Filth type Pokémon are such a pain..." Robin said, developing a hatred for Ground type Pokémon.

When he saw the Drapion fall down the ceiling, he instantly took a battle stance.

"You!"
#10HHDeceptionPosted 3/2/2014 12:16:49 PM(edited)
Aster walked along the shoreline, watching the bug types do their thing. The beedrill commander he took to calling "Obey" followed close behind.

"Our assistance will last exactly 5 more minutes. Then we leave. No resistance will be tolerated."

"I don't intend to. Thank you for your assistance."

The beedrill put a stinger in front of Aster to halt him.

"Explain yourself."

"I'm a soft pink ball of joy and happiness filled with the Moon's power and love."

"Explain your actions."

"People were hurt. I wanted to help."

"Why! You gain no benefit. The warring nations will not be your allies."

Aster saw a Gardevoir lying on the ground. He fired a Heal Pulse to bring her back to full HP as effortlessly as possible and turned to the Beedrill.

"I have more than energy to take care of myself. There is no detriment to me for helping others."

"You waste time."

"I have plenty of that too."

"...time to leave."

"Let me call Amon and then we'll be off."
---
Sound good?