This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Type Islands RP; Episode 2

#411slomasterPosted 3/18/2014 11:31:51 AM(edited)
Julian - Runway Island Mountain Town

Julian regained consciousness and saw a Togekiss looking at him.

"That must've been a pretty bad fall you had there..." she remarked.

"Wait, wasn't I looking for a mineral?" Julian remembered.

"Oh yes, you were holding a weird rock when we found you. It's right over there." She pointed to a chair on the other side of the room. "Your scale colour looks pretty unusual for a Bagon."

Wait, what? Julian went up to a mirror and saw that his scales became lime green coloured. He knew that was because of the mineral, which he took back.
He's only temporarily shiny-like, he'll change back to normal later.

He thanked the Togekiss and went back to Magyk Island.
---
3DS friend code: 5343-9422-5721: Grass-type Friend Safari: Quilladin, Pansage, Swadloon
Official Steel-Type Gym Leader of GFAQs MGM PokeLeague
#412Chrizzel28Posted 3/18/2014 12:13:13 PM
Robin ~ Ghoul Island

As the Golurk walked away again, Robin noticed his face started recovering from the blow.

I definitely need to get stronger... How could I train though? I don't want to tip my hand just yet, so it's best not to train in an area with a lot of potential witnesses...
---
"If you can find money to kill people, you can find money to help people." Tony Benn
#413slomasterPosted 3/18/2014 12:35:10 PM
Julian - Magyk Island Laboratory

"So you arrive again..." the Alakazam said. "We have completed our additional analyses shortly before. They have shown us that the DNA is prone to change if exposed to certain minerals."

"That's what my investigation on Runway has shown, too. Which is the reason I look like this." Julian replied, noticing the doctor's surprise at his change. "I also brought a sample of the mineral to help us find the way to complete the mutation."

A few hours later...

The Metagross assistant came into the waiting room and invited Julian back in.

"The results of the experiment have shown that the DNA and the mineral only complete the mutation in a certain place on Draco Island. Where you lived, or at least nearby. One question, have you heard of a cave in the canyon when you lived in Cliffside?"

Julian tried to remember about this. He recalled hearing of a mysterious cave underneath the village. This must be it! he thought.

He was happy that he could return to his home island.
---
3DS friend code: 5343-9422-5721: Grass-type Friend Safari: Quilladin, Pansage, Swadloon
Official Steel-Type Gym Leader of GFAQs MGM PokeLeague
#414HydregionzekPosted 3/18/2014 12:42:12 PM
"These Pokemon's ancestors defied the dynasty. Their generations shall continue to pay for their insubordination. We call this 'eternal punishment'."

Pathetic...

"Well, the king is dead. You will leave now and come back never again."

"Afraid not."

The Swampert then Continued its walk forward
---
OGPC ID #00000.IGN Caesar Fc:3024-5514-8113. Eevee, Dunsparce, Mincinno
Visit the OGPC on all three boards! PM me if wanting to join. Challenge our league!
#415The_DragonwPosted 3/18/2014 12:52:38 PM
"Wait...that dinosaur was the king? How interesting..." Kageryuu said to himself.
---
3DS FC:195085778687- Flying: Swanna, Doduo, Rufflet SV:1496 IGN:Jin Region:UK OGPCID:00021
The official Super Enraged Shadow Lugia of the Pokemon X/Y boards
#416HydregionzekPosted 3/19/2014 3:41:43 AM
Reggie, not wanting to start the fight with a disadvantage, hit a random Tyranitar with U-Turn and jumped out of the circle.
---
Visit the OGPC on all three boards! PM me if wanting to join. Challenge our league!
#417The_DragonwPosted 3/19/2014 4:09:36 AM
Kageryuu suddenly lunged towards one of the Tyranitar and smashed it with Brick Break.
---
3DS FC:195085778687- Flying: Swanna, Doduo, Rufflet SV:1496 IGN:Jin Region:UK OGPCID:00021
#418toad878Posted 3/19/2014 12:02:32 PM
Charge Island:

At the bottom of the hole, they came across a group of Bronzor. Then, they used Hypnosis. Luckily, Zapo avoided it, but the Misdreavus was effected.

Charge Ship:

"There's a hole in the boat!" cried a Flaaffy to Bolty.
#419HydregionzekPosted 3/20/2014 3:28:52 AM
As one of the Tyranitar was felled by Kageryuu's Brick Break, Reggie smashed another with Hammer Arm. However, Swampert managed to sneak behind him and use Waterfall.
---
#420The_DragonwPosted 3/20/2014 3:47:18 AM(edited)
"That Swampert's going to be a real issue...since none of us know or can learn Grass moves..." Kageryuu said to himself as he took out another Tyranitar.

It can learn Fury Cutter, Surf, and even WHIRLPOOL of all things, but not Leaf Blade? :/
---