This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Type Islands RP; Episode 2

#471Chrizzel28Posted 3/26/2014 1:27:41 PM
What is loyalty born from...? Robin asked himself.

After pondering this for quite a while, he came to a satisfying conclusion.

People follow the strong. Everyone wants to be part of something bigger than themselves, and I shall strive to make my army just that, the bigger whole. Now, I need to demonstrate my power more. A tournament like this is nice, but it won't build me an army... I think I know just what to do. as he thought this, he created a portal to Central Island.
---
"If you can find money to kill people, you can find money to help people." Tony Benn
#472HydregionzekPosted 3/26/2014 1:46:48 PM
Crevice

"Surrender, or they die," Swampert demanded.

Reggie looked around for a plan, and locked eyes with Kageryuu.

Draco

"What do you want? You tortured me enough in my dream."

You failed to stop your conquests. Thus, I stop you.

"You look for a fight then?"

If need be.
---
OGPC ID #00000.IGN Caesar Fc:3024-5514-8113. Eevee, Dunsparce, Mincinno
Visit the OGPC on all three boards! Best Set Maker. PM me for details of free sets!
#473Chrizzel28Posted 3/26/2014 1:52:57 PM
Robin ~ Central Island

As Robin warped onto the island, he decided it would be best to use the surprise effect to spread his message.

He created a massive explosion by using Psycho Cut on some loaded barrels in a relatively secluded area of one of the trading centres. After this, he spoke to the surrounding Pok閙on using telepathy.

I, am lord Gaol. I'm here to find warriors capable of holding their mettle. If you want to truly unite the world for greater peace, join me in my conquest. Now please, step up if you need a demonstration of what I'm capable of.
---
"If you can find money to kill people, you can find money to help people." Tony Benn
#474The_DragonwPosted 3/27/2014 3:05:51 AM
"So what do you suggest we do?" Kageryuu whispered.

Those poor Tyranitar. I...like Tyranitar.
---
3DS FC:195085778687- Flying: Swanna, Doduo, Rufflet SV:1496 IGN:Jin Region:UK OGPCID:00021
The official Super Enraged Shadow Lugia of the Pokemon X/Y boards
#475HydregionzekPosted 3/27/2014 3:39:31 AM
Crevice

"Hmm..." Reggie thought for a moment. "I have no idea."

The Swampert had by then created a large waterfall covering the hostages.

Draco

Captain decided right then to kill the strange shadowy being that stood in front of him. He started to fuse with the Battle Gear.
However, Washer, too, fused with all three of his Megas: the Banette formed a peculiar shadow with arms behind the Magnezone, Manectric turned into a field of electricity which went around Washer, and Heracross provided exoskeleton to protect the magnet and give it physical attacking powers as well.
---
OGPC ID #00000.IGN Caesar Fc:3024-5514-8113. Eevee, Dunsparce, Mincinno
Visit the OGPC! Best Set Maker. PM me for details of free sets and for troll sanctuary!
#476Chrizzel28Posted 3/27/2014 11:40:04 AM
After saying this, an Ursaring approached him.

"Hah! Tough guy, ain't ya? This is gonna be fun!"

Robin didn't voice a reply, and simply got in a battle stance.

As the Ursaring rushed at him, he suddenly stopped moving from a burt of pain. As he looked down, he saw that both of his arms had big gashes in them, and that Robin now stood behind him.

"What...!? Ugh!" the Ursaring groaned, before collapsing on the ground.

"He isn't dead, yet those who oppose me will be. I would like to ask you people to join my cause once again."

After he said that, there was a bit of hesitation. However, a big part of the crowd slowly started moving towards him.

Good, good... Having a small army like this should be enough to get a few victories and expand from there on out.
---
#477The_DragonwPosted 3/27/2014 11:44:04 AM
"A waterfall... The inhabitants here don't like water very much..." Kageryuu said as he observed the waterfall.

I'm not quite sure whether to go through with this next part or not...

Basically, something wakes up in a cave in Draco.

Kageryuu wasn't the first thing that lab created. He was the last.

---
3DS FC:195085778687- Flying: Swanna, Doduo, Rufflet SV:1496 IGN:Jin Region:UK OGPCID:00021
#478Chrizzel28Posted 3/27/2014 12:13:23 PM
As Robin's new army took his side, he created a large portal.

"We shall march now, and take our first step towards our conquest!"

As he said this, the Pok閙on that had joined him walked into the portal.

Crevice Island shall be mine... Let's I hope I can slay that foolish king with my own two hands!

Robin has yet to learn that the ol' Tyrantrum died.

Also, if it won't ruin it for anyone else, I see no problem with the idea of something awakening on Draco Island like that.

---
#479slomasterPosted 3/27/2014 12:18:56 PM
Julian - Runway Island

The race would start soon. There was a huge crowd cheering. There were 10 Pokemon at the start, Julian included.

Then, the announcer's voice sounded: "Welcome to the annual Runway Flying Classic! As you probably know, this race consists of two parts: the first is a challenge who can get through the canyon with rock formations, the second is a challenge to get through all loops faster. The parts are connected, and the competitor who gets through both the fastest wins."

I hope that training worked... Julian remarked, as the starting sequence almost began.

"4321匞O!" The race started.

He got away quite fast and was in 6th by the entrance to the canyon.

I just remembered that, because I use time skips, more than a week has passed in Julian's story, while other characters' stories have just included a hour or even less匓ut I simply can't write everything without skipping...
---
3DS friend code: 5343-9422-5721: Grass-type Friend Safari: Quilladin, Pansage, Swadloon
Official Steel-Type Gym Leader of GFAQs MGM PokeLeague
#480The_DragonwPosted 3/27/2014 12:26:54 PM
:/

Maybe this thing can be what attacks the Dragons.

Draco

Deep in a cave long thought abandoned, two red eyes opened.

A Fraxure was exploring the general area, when it came across the cave.

"What's in here then?" he thought to himself before walking inside.

Eventually, it became too dark to see.

Not taking any initiative, the Fraxure lit a torch and went back. He soon came across a very large figure sitting at the end of the cave. The figure appeared to resemble a Tyranitar, but it was inexplicably massive and had two massive wings.

"What is this?" he said to himself.

He then walked around to the front, and saw the two red eyes staring at him...causing him to drop the torch, leaving the cave once again in total darkness.

;_;

I'm not so sure about this... That poor Fraxure though.

---