This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Type Islands RP; Discussion Two

#11Chrizzel28Posted 3/3/2014 12:31:31 PM
Hydregionzek posted...
Chrizzel28 posted...
So, looks like Robin is out of my own control for a while... I'm so glad I wrote Fate in now, lol.

No, your goal is to break out of the lab.

Wait, how do I do that when unconscious? And I have no idea how prisoners are handled in his lab. I don't know where to start an escape if I don't know what I'm escaping from.
#12HydregionzekPosted 3/3/2014 12:31:40 PM
TepigSnivy posted...
Hydregionzek posted...
No, I checked. Post 45 of the new topic says that Avarus his behind the cliff, particularly some large rocks.

Oh cool:) my post is slightly off then.. But anyway! And what Pokémon is Captain? I look everywhere but can't find any mention:3

I mentioned it so many times...
But he is a Cacturne with a Mega Mawile battle gear.
---
Founder of Official Gamefaqs Pokemon Club. ID #00000
Pokemon Y, IGN Caesar. Fc:3024-5514-8113. Normal Safari: Eevee, Dunsparce, Mincinno
#13HydregionzekPosted 3/3/2014 12:32:55 PM
Chrizzel28 posted...
Hydregionzek posted...
Chrizzel28 posted...
So, looks like Robin is out of my own control for a while... I'm so glad I wrote Fate in now, lol.

Wait, how do I do that when unconscious? And I have no idea how prisoners are handled in his lab. I don't know where to start an escape if I don't know what I'm escaping from.

You regain it. I will make a post accommodating your living conditions, and I will make sure Caltain himself does not fight you.
---
Pokemon Y, IGN Caesar. Fc:3024-5514-8113. Normal Safari: Eevee, Dunsparce, Mincinno
#14TepigSnivy(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2014 12:34:13 PM
@Hydreigon,
Cool. That doesn't seem too overpowered:3
---
Ronan 0602-6774-3991 (Safari- Mawile, Floette and Kirlia) - Poke Club ID #00001
Check My Nuzlocke @ ; Coming Soon
#15HydregionzekPosted 3/3/2014 12:37:20 PM
TepigSnivy posted...
@Hydreigon,

He is extremely old, and gets rather fatigued after battle. Besides, he is heavily worn from battling Thajra.
---
#16SorceressTharjaPosted 3/3/2014 12:39:47 PM
Hydregionzek posted...
TepigSnivy posted...
@Hydreigon,

he is heavily worn from battling Tharja.

Whoop whoop. See, I get this time to recover. >.> Not that I'm doing much 'cause... y'know... I'm recovering and Ungue is guarding Tharja and I have no other characters. >.>

Btw, if anyone wants to find me just come to Magyk Island's coast. I'm chilling on the beach...
---
I'm attempting to prove whether or not the Maison cheats. Please help my research thread:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/68590062
#17TepigSnivy(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2014 12:40:26 PM
Hydregionzek posted...
TepigSnivy posted...
@Hydreigon,

He is extremely old, and gets rather fatigued after battle. Besides, he is heavily worn from battling Thajra.

Oh, I'm dead serious. With all the talk, I expected some like hideously over powered thing. This isn't too bad.

Reminds me of The Governor from The Walking Dead

To be dead honest, Nyte is pretty overpowered, but he has his flaws. He's not very experienced and would go for treasure before thinking twice.
---
Ronan 0602-6774-3991 (Safari- Mawile, Floette and Kirlia) - Poke Club ID #00001
Check My Nuzlocke @ ; Coming Soon
#18HydregionzekPosted 3/3/2014 12:47:57 PM
He may not seem OP, but he hits harder than most Cacturne should. In addition, he has a large fleet that always keep him informed. I think that is why people say OP
---
#19Chrizzel28Posted 3/3/2014 12:49:01 PM
Hydregionzek posted...
Chrizzel28 posted...
Hydregionzek posted...
Chrizzel28 posted...

You regain it. I will make a post accommodating your living conditions, and I will make sure Caltain himself does not fight you.

All right, I always like prison escapes, so I can't wait to see what I'll have to do.
#20HHDeceptionPosted 3/3/2014 12:50:47 PM
SorceressTharja posted...
Hydregionzek posted...
TepigSnivy posted...
@Hydreigon,

he is heavily worn from battling Tharja.

Whoop whoop. See, I get this time to recover. >.> Not that I'm doing much 'cause... y'know... I'm recovering and Ungue is guarding Tharja and I have no other characters. >.>

Btw, if anyone wants to find me just come to Magyk Island's coast. I'm chilling on the beach...

I mentioned Aster healing a Gardevoir on a beach up to full health kind of offhand. If you wanna jump back in, just use that and go on ahead.
---
Sound good?