This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Type Islands RP; Discussion Two

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Type Islands RP; Discussion Two
2 years ago#21
Chrizzel28 posted...
Hydregionzek posted...
Chrizzel28 posted...
Hydregionzek posted...
Chrizzel28 posted...
So, looks like Robin is out of my own control for a while... I'm so glad I wrote Fate in now, lol.

No, your goal is to break out of the lab.

Wait, how do I do that when unconscious? And I have no idea how prisoners are handled in his lab. I don't know where to start an escape if I don't know what I'm escaping from.

You regain it. I will make a post accommodating your living conditions, and I will make sure Caltain himself does not fight you.

All right, I always like prison escapes, so I can't wait to see what I'll have to do.

How about you poke around the cell a little? Make it seem torturous but not unbearable.
Founder of Official Gamefaqs Pokemon Club. ID #00000
Pokemon Y, IGN Caesar. Fc:3024-5514-8113. Normal Safari: Eevee, Dunsparce, Mincinno
2 years ago#22
HHDeception posted...

I mentioned Aster healing a Gardevoir on a beach up to full health kind of offhand. If you wanna jump back in, just use that and go on ahead.

Uh-huh. I read this, but since I hadn't interacted with Aster at all up until that point so I wasn't sure if you meant me. In hindsight, I probably should have just asked here. XD
I'm attempting to prove whether or not the Maison cheats. Please help my research thread:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/68590062
2 years ago#23
SorceressTharja posted...
HHDeception posted...

I mentioned Aster healing a Gardevoir on a beach up to full health kind of offhand. If you wanna jump back in, just use that and go on ahead.

Uh-huh. I read this, but since I hadn't interacted with Aster at all up until that point so I wasn't sure if you meant me. In hindsight, I probably should have just asked here. XD

Well I wasn't sure if you had something else planned so I left it ambiguous. I'll leave it up to you.
Sound good?
2 years ago#24
Well, Captain sure has a few tricks up his sleeve...
Ronan 0602-6774-3991 (Safari- Mawile, Floette and Kirlia) - Poke Club ID #00001
Check My Nuzlocke @ ; Coming Soon
2 years ago#25
TepigSnivy posted...

Just wait for this next one...
Pokemon Y, IGN Caesar. Fc:3024-5514-8113. Normal Safari: Eevee, Dunsparce, Mincinno
2 years ago#26
Hydregionzek posted...
TepigSnivy posted...

Just remember I basically have a Darkrai Eevee.

Once Nyte figures out his powers, he's gonna have your name first on his list! Haha:)
2 years ago#27
TepigSnivy posted...
Hydregionzek posted...
TepigSnivy posted...

Just remember I basically have a Darkrai Eevee.

Once Nyte figures out his powers, he's gonna have your name first on his list! Haha:)

Captain's attack stat is ~350Cacturne + 670 Mawile + 200 shenanigans. He can handle that. Although, he is making too many enemies...
2 years ago#28
I hope the description of the prison was sufficient, or should I try coming up with more details?

Edit: post #28, lucké number, aw yeah.
2 years ago#29
Woo new set up is nice! Brilliant for writing:)
2 years ago#30
LOVE this new format.

Aster vs. Captain would be interesting. Too bad it probably won't happen. Captain doesn't seem overly antagonistic and Aster doesn't pick fights.
Sound good?
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Type Islands RP; Discussion Two

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived