This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Type Islands RP; Discussion Two

#41TepigSnivy(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2014 12:45:33 PM
Anyone here?:)
---
Ronan 0602-6774-3991 (Safari- Mawile, Floette and Kirlia) - Poke Club ID #00001
Check My Nuzlocke @ ; Coming Soon
#42SorceressTharjaPosted 3/4/2014 12:46:02 PM
Yo
---
I'm attempting to prove whether or not the Maison cheats. Please help my research thread:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696959-pokemon-x/68590062
#43Chrizzel28Posted 3/4/2014 1:03:18 PM
I am now, just got back from Taekwondo. Guess I'll write some more of Robin's escape up, that Landorus will be a pain...
#44HydregionzekPosted 3/4/2014 1:05:12 PM
He just saw you. Have fun!
---
Founder of Official Gamefaqs Pokemon Club. ID #00000
Pokemon Y, IGN Caesar. Fc:3024-5514-8113. Normal Safari: Eevee, Dunsparce, Mincinno
#45Chrizzel28Posted 3/4/2014 1:51:06 PM
Toad, you may wanna go to an island that doesn't have established facts, as you seem to make it incredibly vague/incorrect. There are huge amounts of Psychic types on the island, so a meeting of all is impractical. Also, the council doesn't contain a Reuniclus if that's what you were hinting at.

Oh, and the Pikabot isn't much of a threat, most people there have access to Focus Miss, meaning that even if most miss, the rules of statistics mean that roughly ten Psychic types could beat it if they spam it long enough, as it's bound to hit once every few shots.
#46The_DragonwPosted 3/4/2014 1:53:41 PM
Chrizzel28 posted...
Toad, you may wanna go to an island that doesn't have established facts, as you seem to make it incredibly vague/incorrect. There are huge amounts of Psychic types on the island, so a meeting of all is impractical. Also, the council doesn't contain a Reuniclus if that's what you were hinting at.

Oh, and the Pikabot isn't much of a threat, most people there have access to Focus Miss, meaning that even if most miss, the rules of statistics mean that roughly ten Psychic types could beat it if they spam it long enough, as it's bound to hit once every few shots.

Hmm...
I'm sure Focus Miss is more reliable outside the games.

I'm still wondering what legendary Kageryuu could encounter.

Since none could help him to wall Fairy attacks.

Except DNA Splicing with Steel type
---
3DS FC:195085778687- Flying: Swanna, Doduo, Rufflet SV:1496 IGN:Jin Region:UK OGPCID:00021
The official Super Enraged Shadow Lugia of the Pokemon X/Y boards
#47toad878Posted 3/4/2014 1:56:47 PM
Chrizzel28 posted...

Did I say that all of the Psychic Types were there? Did I ever say that it was a council meeting? Also, the Pikabot 2.0 is extremely fast, allowing it dodge most hits.
#48SorceressTharjaPosted 3/4/2014 1:57:13 PM
Just call the Reuniclus a tactician, adviser or some such. *shrug* For the record, who is the council?
---
I'm attempting to prove whether or not the Maison cheats. Please help my research thread:
#49HydregionzekPosted 3/4/2014 1:58:27 PM
toad878 posted...
Chrizzel28 posted...

Did I say that all of the Psychic Types were there? Did I ever say that it was a council meeting? Also, the Pikabot 2.0 is extremely fast, allowing it dodge most hits.

That was a tad too aggressive...
---
Founder of Official Gamefaqs Pokemon Club. ID #00000
Pokemon Y, IGN Caesar. Fc:3024-5514-8113. Normal Safari: Eevee, Dunsparce, Mincinno
#50SorceressTharjaPosted 3/4/2014 1:58:42 PM
toad878 posted...
Chrizzel28 posted...

Well my post is in response to yours on the thread. I've edited it slightly to make it vaguer, since I thought you were referring to the council too.
---