This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Type Islands RP; Discussion Two

#431HydregionzekPosted 4/3/2014 12:29:14 PM
TBH, IDK
---
OGPC ID #00000.IGN Caesar Fc:3024-5514-8113. Eevee, Dunsparce, Mincinno TSV: 3089. Current Trade Board lol: Fishy
Visit the OGPC and Mz-RSA! Best Set Maker.
#432SorceressTharjaPosted 4/3/2014 12:39:41 PM
Well, we've all done some strange things. But... yeah. We agreed that computers weren't a thing under the tech rules, and aura already has a definition in Pokémon. I'd have to vote non-canon tbh.
---
Ridete alta voce
#433Chrizzel28Posted 4/3/2014 12:54:06 PM
I agree with the notion of it being non-canon I guess. I mean, it really does contradict the established stuff.
---
"If you can find money to kill people, you can find money to help people." Tony Benn
#434SorceressTharjaPosted 4/3/2014 1:33:33 PM
On an unrelated note, short of an all-too-convenient stroke of luck I have no idea how Tharja is going to find Robin. T.T I could cop-out (again) and just say she sent Ungue to find him, but ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
---
Ridete alta voce
#435Chrizzel28Posted 4/4/2014 2:24:52 AM
Well, Nature Island is a potential target of Robin, so I'll just have a scout report about a strange Pokémon being found there.
---
"If you can find money to kill people, you can find money to help people." Tony Benn
#436slomasterPosted 4/4/2014 3:18:40 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#437toad878Posted 4/4/2014 7:03:14 AM
Chrizzel28 posted...
So, quick question here...

Is what Toad just said "non-canon" so to say, or do we take it seriously? Or is it official but without having us taking it seriously? I'm kinda confused as to how to handle things like that. I mean, none of us agreed to this whole thing of an alternate world with humans or the like, and it all seems a bit weird in general.

Well, I can't change it now, and I won't mention it again (Other than the stone Zapo found.).
#438slomasterPosted 4/4/2014 11:56:46 AM(edited)
slomaster posted...
I just noticed that the pro-war side is heavily biased compared to anti-war. Almost everyone is actively fighting and I somehow have trouble keeping Julian out of conflict while still writing an interesting story, which is why I have a hard time coming up with the next part of his story arc.

EDIT: I think I now used biased correctly.
---
3DS friend code: 5343-9422-5721: Grass-type Friend Safari: Quilladin, Pansage, Swadloon
Official Steel-Type Gym Leader of GFAQs MGM PokeLeague
#439slomasterPosted 4/4/2014 12:13:03 PM
slomaster posted...
slomaster posted...
I just noticed that the pro-war side is heavily biased compared to anti-war. Almost everyone is actively fighting and I somehow have trouble keeping Julian out of conflict while still writing an interesting story, which is why I have a hard time coming up with the next part of his story arc.

EDIT: I think I now used biased correctly.

Any help, maybe? I've got the writers' block, apparently, as I have no idea what to do next.
---
3DS friend code: 5343-9422-5721: Grass-type Friend Safari: Quilladin, Pansage, Swadloon
Official Steel-Type Gym Leader of GFAQs MGM PokeLeague
#440Chrizzel28Posted 4/4/2014 12:18:03 PM
Well, you could first of all try to finish the diplomacy up once Robin is back, which shouldn't take long. After that... Uh... He could try to put an end to Mister his plan or something? I'm not really sure what you can do when anti-war...
---