This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Type Islands RP; Discussion Two

#441HydregionzekPosted 4/4/2014 1:40:41 PM
Mister is in a war against the world right now...
and Captain

I will try to keep him out of others' ways.
---
OGPC ID #00000.IGN Caesar Fc:3024-5514-8113. Eevee, Dunsparce, Mincinno TSV: 3089. Current Trade Board lol: Fishy
Visit the OGPC and Mz-RSA! Best Set Maker.
#442slomasterPosted 4/4/2014 9:35:24 PM
Well, actually the only thing I've come up with is using the cheapest solution: Giratina. Although Cliffside inhabitants don't worship it as much as the remainder of Draco, I think I could still write that Giratina said to Julian that it's too late for diplomacy, but it'd take more than that to change Julian's belief. Considering that, I could probably use that Mega Stone I wrote in far earlier.
---
3DS friend code: 5343-9422-5721: Grass-type Friend Safari: Quilladin, Pansage, Swadloon
Official Steel-Type Gym Leader of GFAQs MGM PokeLeague
#443Chrizzel28Posted 4/4/2014 9:46:44 PM
slomaster posted...
Well, actually the only thing I've come up with is using the cheapest solution: Giratina. Although Cliffside inhabitants don't worship it as much as the remainder of Draco, I think I could still write that Giratina said to Julian that it's too late for diplomacy, but it'd take more than that to change Julian's belief. Considering that, I could probably use that Mega Stone I wrote in far earlier.

All right, shall I send you a message with the way I personally want to use Giratina later on so we won't contradict one another later on?
---
"If you can find money to kill people, you can find money to help people." Tony Benn
#444slomasterPosted 4/4/2014 10:26:46 PM
Chrizzel28 posted...
slomaster posted...

All right, shall I send you a message with the way I personally want to use Giratina later on so we won't contradict one another later on?

Yes.
---
3DS friend code: 5343-9422-5721: Grass-type Friend Safari: Quilladin, Pansage, Swadloon
#445toad878Posted 4/5/2014 12:02:32 AM(edited)
toad878 posted...
Chrizzel28 posted...
So, quick question here...

Is what Toad just said "non-canon" so to say, or do we take it seriously? Or is it official but without having us taking it seriously? I'm kinda confused as to how to handle things like that. I mean, none of us agreed to this whole thing of an alternate world with humans or the like, and it all seems a bit weird in general.

Well, I can't change it now, and I won't mention it again (Other than the stone Zapo found.).

I guess I could just make it so that it only appears in that particular spot, and it's extremely hard to find. Even I don't agree with what I did, so I tried to get it out of the way as soon as possible.

I vote official without taking it seriously, since I need to use the stone later on, but I won't use or reference the human world again.
#446Chrizzel28Posted 4/5/2014 12:41:28 PM
What an uneventful day... Are people lacking in inspiration or just waiting on others like I am?
---
"If you can find money to kill people, you can find money to help people." Tony Benn
#447slomasterPosted 4/5/2014 12:48:59 PM
Chrizzel28 posted...
What an uneventful day... Are people lacking in inspiration or just waiting on others like I am?

If you are waiting for me, sorry. May I also ask for permission to have Julian arrive to Venom with Draco's troops and have him join Robin's army? Well, I have no better idea than this for Giratina to tell Julian to do. I don't think he'd want to join Draco's army and I think I'll have Giratina order him that anyway.
---
#448Chrizzel28Posted 4/5/2014 1:02:10 PM
Nah, I'm waiting on Tharja.

And that does seem like an appropriate course of action.
---
#449HydregionzekPosted 4/5/2014 1:05:41 PM
I'm just waiting for other posters so that it does not look like I'm hogging.
---
ID#00000.IGN Caesar Fc:3024-5514-8113. Eevee, Dunsparce, Mincinno TSV: 3089. SS Nuzlocke@ http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000300-pokemon-emerald-social/68954828
#450SorceressTharjaPosted 4/5/2014 5:24:20 PM
Chrizzel28 posted...
Nah, I'm waiting on Tharja.

Sorry. Spent most of the day doing school work. :/ I'll get to something now. :)
---
Ridete alta voce