This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Type Islands RP; Discussion Two

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Type Islands RP; Discussion Two
1 year ago#441
Mister is in a war against the world right now...
and Captain

I will try to keep him out of others' ways.
---
OGPC ID #00000.IGN Caesar Fc:3024-5514-8113. Eevee, Dunsparce, Mincinno TSV: 3089. Current Trade Board lol: Fishy
Visit the OGPC and Mz-RSA! Best Set Maker.
1 year ago#442
Well, actually the only thing I've come up with is using the cheapest solution: Giratina. Although Cliffside inhabitants don't worship it as much as the remainder of Draco, I think I could still write that Giratina said to Julian that it's too late for diplomacy, but it'd take more than that to change Julian's belief. Considering that, I could probably use that Mega Stone I wrote in far earlier.
---
3DS friend code: 5343-9422-5721: Grass-type Friend Safari: Quilladin, Pansage, Swadloon
Official Steel-Type Gym Leader of GFAQs MGM PokeLeague
1 year ago#443
slomaster posted...
Well, actually the only thing I've come up with is using the cheapest solution: Giratina. Although Cliffside inhabitants don't worship it as much as the remainder of Draco, I think I could still write that Giratina said to Julian that it's too late for diplomacy, but it'd take more than that to change Julian's belief. Considering that, I could probably use that Mega Stone I wrote in far earlier.

All right, shall I send you a message with the way I personally want to use Giratina later on so we won't contradict one another later on?
---
"If you can find money to kill people, you can find money to help people." Tony Benn
1 year ago#444
Chrizzel28 posted...
slomaster posted...

All right, shall I send you a message with the way I personally want to use Giratina later on so we won't contradict one another later on?

Yes.
---
3DS friend code: 5343-9422-5721: Grass-type Friend Safari: Quilladin, Pansage, Swadloon
1 year ago#445
toad878 posted...
Chrizzel28 posted...
So, quick question here...

Is what Toad just said "non-canon" so to say, or do we take it seriously? Or is it official but without having us taking it seriously? I'm kinda confused as to how to handle things like that. I mean, none of us agreed to this whole thing of an alternate world with humans or the like, and it all seems a bit weird in general.

Well, I can't change it now, and I won't mention it again (Other than the stone Zapo found.).

I guess I could just make it so that it only appears in that particular spot, and it's extremely hard to find. Even I don't agree with what I did, so I tried to get it out of the way as soon as possible.

I vote official without taking it seriously, since I need to use the stone later on, but I won't use or reference the human world again.
(edited by toad878)
1 year ago#446
What an uneventful day... Are people lacking in inspiration or just waiting on others like I am?
---
"If you can find money to kill people, you can find money to help people." Tony Benn
1 year ago#447
Chrizzel28 posted...
What an uneventful day... Are people lacking in inspiration or just waiting on others like I am?

If you are waiting for me, sorry. May I also ask for permission to have Julian arrive to Venom with Draco's troops and have him join Robin's army? Well, I have no better idea than this for Giratina to tell Julian to do. I don't think he'd want to join Draco's army and I think I'll have Giratina order him that anyway.
---
1 year ago#448
Nah, I'm waiting on Tharja.

And that does seem like an appropriate course of action.
---
1 year ago#449
I'm just waiting for other posters so that it does not look like I'm hogging.
---
ID#00000.IGN Caesar Fc:3024-5514-8113. Eevee, Dunsparce, Mincinno TSV: 3089. SS Nuzlocke@ http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000300-pokemon-emerald-social/68954828
1 year ago#450
Chrizzel28 posted...
Nah, I'm waiting on Tharja.

Sorry. Spent most of the day doing school work. :/ I'll get to something now. :)
---
Ridete alta voce
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Type Islands RP; Discussion Two

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived