This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Twitch plays Pokemon Crystal - Part 2

#101TheCAWWItachiPosted 3/8/2014 3:15:28 PM
I haven't been keeping up for the past few weeks. Anybody have a list of what's been going on? Have they milked Whitney yet?
---
I am crowman, mighty protector of the crowclan! Fear me and my crows! You can reach me with either the crowcall or crow signal!
CAWW! CAWW! CAWW!
#102The_DragonwPosted 3/8/2014 3:16:15 PM
Whitney's been defeated long time.
---
3DS FC:195085778687- Flying: Swanna, Doduo, Rufflet SV:1496 IGN:Jin Region:UK OGPCID:00021
The official Super Enraged Shadow Lugia of the Pokemon X/Y boards
#103TheCAWWItachiPosted 3/8/2014 3:18:33 PM
The_Dragonw posted...
Whitney's been defeated long time.

You serious?! Are they that much faster now?
---
I am crowman, mighty protector of the crowclan! Fear me and my crows! You can reach me with either the crowcall or crow signal!
CAWW! CAWW! CAWW!
#104CharizardFirePosted 3/8/2014 3:26:00 PM
I honestly didn't expect them to make it out of the Ice Path...
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
Brian | FC: 0860-3353-5697 | Ice: Delibird, Bergmite, Dewgong | TSV: 3630
#105GeminiDeusPosted 3/8/2014 3:32:35 PM
People should refresh their streams more often... They were out of Ice Path for like 5 minutes, near the Pokemon Center and some people were saying "There's the cave exit!"
---
El Nido - Xaniara
#106TheCAWWItachiPosted 3/8/2014 5:09:05 PM
I'm really surprised this stream isn't as popular as the second one. We only have 2 topic about this right? Are people tired of it already?
---
CAWW! CAWW! CAWW!
#107GeminiDeusPosted 3/8/2014 5:32:13 PM
Maybe things will start to pick up again once they get to the Elite Four or Kanto. There should definitely be an increase once they get to Mt Silver.
---
Without truth, there is nothing.
#108GallantChaddymnPosted 3/8/2014 5:58:55 PM
TomoyoAfter posted...
Whatever line democracy was supposed to draw has long been crossed in the wrong direction. It's already past the point where people aren't just trying to reserve democracy for only the puzzles that would take 8-12+ hours, but for everything that takes more than 30 minutes or risks a blackout.

Sure democracy conservatively kicks in, however, it is not being used conservatively at all. Many were calling the use of democracy for evolution (not a problem anymore since we have evolved multiple times through anarchy), to teach moves (Cut to Admiral and Surf to Lasorgator), switch the party order (several times), heal, and of course the PC. Even though I always prefer TPP in anarchy, I have accepted that the mob wants to make progress as quickly and as safely as possible which is why democracy is frequently being used beyond what is considered impossible to achieve in anarchy.

With all that being said, I honestly don't mind democracy at this point in TPP Crystal. It has fueled the Gator Civil War, which helped the establishment of new lore that I am quickly warming up to. It would be awesome if we battled Red with his TPP team, with the stipulation being that we only get one shot at him and we must use democracy.

Well, considering We will be fighting Red at the end, I always liked to think since the beginning that AJ would side with Dome against Red's Helix.
---
Pokemon Y Friend Code
1977 - 0616 - 0040
#109ZeldaTPLinkPosted 3/8/2014 6:00:49 PM
GeminiDeus posted...
Maybe things will start to pick up again once they get to the Elite Four or Kanto. There should definitely be an increase once they get to Mt Silver.

I don't think Kanto is gonna help, quite the opposite.

But the E4 is gonna be epic.
---
3DS FC: 1865-0018-0383
#110TheCAWWItachiPosted 3/8/2014 6:14:20 PM
GeminiDeus posted...

I just want to see more Internet memes!! Lol
---
CAWW! CAWW! CAWW!