This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Favorite Pokemon Of Yours

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Favorite Pokemon Of Yours
1 year ago#71
In terms of how fun they are to use, I'm going with Scrafty. And just looking at Gen 6, I was really pleased with Greninja.

My overall favorite pokemon, though, has to be Umbreon.
---
http://imgur.com/aJWlgdA
1 year ago#72
Typhlosion. With no hesitation, Typhlosion.
1 year ago#73
Favorite Pokemon of mine is none other than the great and wonderful Lord Houndoom. From the moment I laid my eyes on this wonderful, beautiful beast, I knew I saw my savior, and my soul mate. Truly a once in a lifetime situation that only has a 5% chance of even happening. I was that lucky to find my love, and a creature worthy of my worship. Houndoom is truly the greatest among the greatest, and I am proud to have such an amazing creature in my life, and always by my side.
---
. . .
1 year ago#74
You want to know my favorite Pokémon that I still have? That would be Greninja. The other Pokemon from my in-game team have also grown on me (Talonflame, Diggersby, Florges, Aegislash and Ampharos).

Now, if you want to know my all time favorite, that would be Lazorga-- I mean, Feraligatr. The first Pokemon I had and the one and only Pokemon that allowed me to beat Indigo Plateau on Crystal (yes, I solo'ed the game with it). I wouldn't even be a Pokemon fan if it weren't for this, because my team in Red was pure failure and I never got past Blue as champion, thus making me rage more than like the game.
---
"You steal men's souls and make them your slaves!"
"Perhaps the same could be said of all religions."
(edited 0 seconds ago)
1 year ago#75
Sableye <3
1 year ago#76
Jigglypuff

Always been apart of my casual playthrough team from Gen 1-6.
1 year ago#77
Crobat.
Has been my favourite since Gold/Silver.
---
Official who cares of the whatever Boards.
2DS FC 2638 - 1134 - 1121 Matt The Noob, come at me.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Favorite Pokemon Of Yours

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived