This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Favorite Pokemon Of Yours

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Favorite Pokemon Of Yours
2 years ago#71
In terms of how fun they are to use, I'm going with Scrafty. And just looking at Gen 6, I was really pleased with Greninja.

My overall favorite pokemon, though, has to be Umbreon.
2 years ago#72
Typhlosion. With no hesitation, Typhlosion.
2 years ago#73
Favorite Pokemon of mine is none other than the great and wonderful Lord Houndoom. From the moment I laid my eyes on this wonderful, beautiful beast, I knew I saw my savior, and my soul mate. Truly a once in a lifetime situation that only has a 5% chance of even happening. I was that lucky to find my love, and a creature worthy of my worship. Houndoom is truly the greatest among the greatest, and I am proud to have such an amazing creature in my life, and always by my side.
. . .
2 years ago#74
You want to know my favorite Pokémon that I still have? That would be Greninja. The other Pokemon from my in-game team have also grown on me (Talonflame, Diggersby, Florges, Aegislash and Ampharos).

Now, if you want to know my all time favorite, that would be Lazorga-- I mean, Feraligatr. The first Pokemon I had and the one and only Pokemon that allowed me to beat Indigo Plateau on Crystal (yes, I solo'ed the game with it). I wouldn't even be a Pokemon fan if it weren't for this, because my team in Red was pure failure and I never got past Blue as champion, thus making me rage more than like the game.
"You steal men's souls and make them your slaves!"
"Perhaps the same could be said of all religions."
2 years ago#75
Sableye <3
2 years ago#76

Always been apart of my casual playthrough team from Gen 1-6.
2 years ago#77
Has been my favourite since Gold/Silver.
Official who cares of the whatever Boards.
2DS FC 2638 - 1134 - 1121 Matt The Noob, come at me.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Favorite Pokemon Of Yours

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived