This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Like 1/2 of the Poke Balls suck. Design some good ones

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Like 1/2 of the Poke Balls suck. Design some good ones
1 year ago#1
Multi Ball-Basic Poke Balls...but three of them. If it fails, then the next ball hits and tries to catch. If that one fails too, the final ball tries to catch it as well. 1x modifier

Foil Ball-You throw a completely random Poke Ball. Has a 1/300 chance of getting a Master Ball, but even odds for all other balls. Modifier equivalent to what is thrown.

Crit Ball- High chance of Critical Captures (but less so against legendaries) 1x modifier, 3x chance of crit, 1.5x chance of crit against legendaries.

Great/Ultra Premier Ball- Buy 10 Great or Ultra Balls, and get a stylish premier ball that is the equivalent of the one you bought!

Type Ball- Greater chance of catching Pokemon that have the same type as your current Pokemon. 1x standard, 3x when one type is the same, 6x when both types are the same.
---
On 12/02/12 I said I wouldn't change this until something impossible happened. Now, Earthbound just got re-released in the US.
1 year ago#2
Like, I totally agree.
---
3DS: 3351-4111-5844 FS: Excadrill, Forretress, Mawile
Official Gamefaqs Pokemon Club ID #00005
1 year ago#3
Horde Balls: Can be used to catch all pokemon remaining in a horde, and performs a critical-capture-like single catch check on each pokemon separately, but fails to catch any if any fail the catch roll. Normal 1x catch rate. Must have at least as many Horde Balls as Pokemon remaining in the horde.
---
3DS FC: 1590-4884-9269 | PKMN X - IGN: Sapphire (Shiny Charm obtained: 2/5/2014)
Friend Safari: Fire - Growlithe, Charmeleon, Braixen | TSV: 401
1 year ago#4
Shiny Ball - has a 100% chance to catch a shiny pokemon. Cost: $1,000,000. If you use it on a non-shiny pokemon, it has a catch rate of a standard pokeball.
1 year ago#5
I just want Kurt's balls. <- Please do not take that out of context.
1 year ago#6
Dembonez19 posted...

We all want Kurt's balls. I heard that nowadays he has great balls.
---
People call me ELF MONSTER
1 year ago#7
waterdeepchu posted...
Shiny Ball - has a 100% chance to catch a shiny pokemon. Cost: $1,000,000. If you use it on a non-shiny pokemon, it has a catch rate of a standard pokeball.

Or a ball that turns non-shiny pokemon to shiny. Can't be passed over to the children, just to keep trollfreak's image.
---
My life has became 20% sadder, please let me kill you.
Pokemon X FC: 1693 0422 8603
1 year ago#8
Right, though. These balls are darn-near pointless. I usually use the regular Pokeballs. Great balls if it's putting up a struggle. Ultra, if I'm getting really frustrated.

Nest, of course, for going back through and actually deciding to catch up on my 'dex.
---
Calculators > You
1 year ago#9
DigiWillpower posted...
Dembonez19 posted...

We all want Kurt's balls. I heard that nowadays he has great balls.

lol
---
3DS FC: 4656-7454-0042 FS: Flying Type, Pidgey, Tranquill, and Rufflet
I don't give people serious answers unless needed.
1 year ago#10
Scope Ball:
This ball locks on to one of multiple Pokemon in a battle. It can be used to capture one Pokemon in a Double, Triple, or Horde Battle. Has the capture ratio of a normal Pokeball.

Tranq Ball:
If the targeted Pokemon breaks out of this ball, it is put to sleep.

Trap Ball:
If the targeted Pokemon is asleep or paralyzed, this ball gains a 4.0x multiplier.
---
FC: 0946-3202-3422 l Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Spiritomb
OGPC ID #00037
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Like 1/2 of the Poke Balls suck. Design some good ones

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived