This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon Really Exploits The OCD In People

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Pokemon Really Exploits The OCD In People

User Info: tiathecat

tiathecat
2 years ago#11
If you mean that the effort required is too much, then try playing monster hunter 3 ultimate. Nothing is more tedious than spending 50 hours fighting the same cat-on-steroids only to be denied the one thing you want.

User Info: BikdipOnABus

BikdipOnABus
2 years ago#12
I went to great lengths to complete the Pokedex in Pearl (and have one of everything in the PC, specifically caught in a Pokeball, nothing stronger than that), ensuring that I never exceeded 4 trades.

I also have a complete living dex in White (with similar restrictions, but I didn't disallow trades completely), and I'm working on my third in Y. Yes, three separate collections, I didn't just import the full collection into the next game and build off that.

So yeah, I'd say I'm a bit OCD with Pokemon.
If you actively hate Justin Bieber... then you don't know what "intended audience" means. Hate Twilight instead, it's far worse.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Pokemon Really Exploits The OCD In People

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived