This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What Pokemon did you try ingame and really liked that you didn't think you would

#11wheeling_gamerPosted 3/7/2014 9:08:36 AM
Using Bulbunny in a Nuzlocke on X so far. It is, without a doubt, the most useful member of my team, especially considering most of my team is flyers.

Also using Quick Powder Ditto in a Normal-type of Heartgold. I originally put on the team as a joke, but was surprised when it became my most valuable team member. It held its own in Morty's Gym and almost single-handedly destroyed Whitney's Miltank. After that, it became a permanent team member. Note that none of this used the Rage Glitch, although I had several chances.
---
You know you read too much when you dream about flying books.
#12DragrathPosted 3/8/2014 4:12:12 PM
back in soulsilver I caught a timid Yanma and was surprised how much the guy worked out was slow at first but the psychic tm made it jump to the top of my team... and when it learned air slash and bug buzz...

I also agree with the talonflame comments the only time he failed me was against some of those trainers with rockslide and sturdy... :(

Vileplume has done wonders in X even with only 3 usable moves due to being my sweet senter
#13MahoganyTooth92Posted 3/8/2014 4:13:32 PM
Floette was an absolute boss in my game despite being used about 5 times total lol
---
"I'm amazed TC is still posting. It's not your everyday run of the mill stupidity. This is advanced stupidity." -nickizgr8
3DS FC: 2234-8306-6237
#14Ansem_the_evilPosted 3/8/2014 4:21:28 PM
Furfrou its now one of my faves
---
My 3DS FC: 0216-2224-5730
AC: New Leaf dream code: 7200-2427-9939
#15FlyingmousePosted 3/8/2014 4:38:17 PM
Lapras. Boltbeam coverage, and she defeated Diantha's Mega Gardevoir with Perish Song along with Vespiquen. Speaking of which, Vespiquen is amazing- high defenses and Heal Order along with Attack Order/Power Gem/Sludge Bomb.
---
Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3840-7165-3139
Username: SkyMouse11 Safari Pokemon: Volbeat, Paras, Pinsir
#16Rayquaza_is_ZPosted 3/8/2014 4:59:21 PM
Sigilyph. I never liked it when it was release but after using it and having people dc on it it makes me appreciate it more lol
---
http://i.imgur.com/YiOVK5N.gif
The official Royal Heir of GameFAQs!
#17brikien93Posted 3/12/2014 1:49:39 PM
Vivillon!

Scatterbug was the first pokemon I encountered, and subsequently caught. My original motivation for doing so was that it would be a simple 3-page addition to the dex since bugs evolve so quickly. She was still a weak Spewpa when I fought the first gym, but as soon as she evolved and learned struggle bug (and I found out struggle bug hit all enemies) she became my horde-slayer. At the time I mentioned to my friend that I was sad when Vivillon would end up being weak (like bugs tend to do) and I'd have to box her. Then she learned Bug Buzz and Draining Kiss. Then Quiver Dance. Then Hurricane. Ended up being the MVP of my first run through Kalos, and stole my heart as my favorite 6th Gen pogeyman.
#18The_DragonwPosted 3/12/2014 1:51:06 PM
Hawlucha.

Seeing its Shiny interested me.
---
3DS FC:195085778687- Flying: Swanna, Doduo, Rufflet SV:1496 IGN:Jin Region:UK OGPCID:00021
The official Super Enraged Shadow Lugia of the Pokemon X/Y boards
#19adismaltheft(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2014 5:00:43 PM
brikien93 posted...
Vivillon!

Scatterbug was the first pokemon I encountered, and subsequently caught. My original motivation for doing so was that it would be a simple 3-page addition to the dex since bugs evolve so quickly. She was still a weak Spewpa when I fought the first gym, but as soon as she evolved and learned struggle bug (and I found out struggle bug hit all enemies) she became my horde-slayer. At the time I mentioned to my friend that I was sad when Vivillon would end up being weak (like bugs tend to do) and I'd have to box her. Then she learned Bug Buzz and Draining Kiss. Then Quiver Dance. Then Hurricane. Ended up being the MVP of my first run through Kalos, and stole my heart as my favorite 6th Gen pogeyman.

What kind of Vivillon do you have?
---
If I had a million dollars... I'd be rich.
Gamertag: Icecold229
#20EstheimasterPosted 3/12/2014 5:08:17 PM
In X I used Sylveon and Trevenant. Before the release of XY, I only thought that Sylveon was okay and I wasn't too interested in the mysterious "Orotto." But after using them ingame, I really started to like them.
---
3DS FC: 4596 9948 4995 (Fighting Safari with Machoke, Throh, and Riolu)
Shiny Value: 695 (PM me to hatch your shiny- I won't ask for anything in return!)