This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best Place to level up (POST GAME)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Best Place to level up (POST GAME)
1 year ago#1
I usually go fight the Elite Four, and encounter wild PM along Victory Road and Pokemon Village. Anyone suggest any other or other methods or places?
---
Playing Bravely Default on 3DS..
1 year ago#2
Battle Chateau. The more you fight, the higher-level trainers will start showing up, including some with multiple Audinos. Later on, you can also pay 300k to bump up their levels by 20 until midnight - you'll make the money back quick enough. If you pay, Audino trainers are levels 55 and 65, Gym Leaders are 70, Elite Four are 75, and Diantha is 80.
---
You can tell it isn't a flame war since nobody's mother has been insulted yet. ~dalawman
1 year ago#3
Le Wow @ lumiose
---
3DS fc: 2809 8767 4033
1 year ago#4
Shad0wer posted...
Le Wow @ lumiose

such expense
wow
many protect
so frustrate
1 year ago#5
Restaurant Le Wow's Rotation Battle or Triple Battle modes give insane EXP, especially with Lucky Egg and an EXP O-Power active.

Triple Battle goes by faster, but Rotation Battle lets you solo the whole thing with a single Pokémon and train five at once (two with actual in-battle EXP even if you never rotate them in).

I personally use a Swords Dance/Beat Up Weavile to solo it in Rotation mode. I've had Pokémon go from level 1 to level 40-50something in a single run of it.
---
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams
1 year ago#6
I often add people to my Friend List for trading purposes and have recently reached capacity. When I need to level up my pokemon, I usually take a group of them to the Friend Safari so they can gain levels while I identify the new Friend Safaris that have opened. The lead pokemon in my party is usually level 100 so that it does not itself gain experience points. The daily rival battle is in the same town and that also offers up a lot of experience for the winning.
1 year ago#7
Chateau and Le Wow

NOT the E4
---
Natwaf congratulates raytan, Winner of the CB IX Guru contest!
And not an anthropomorphic personification
1 year ago#8
Thanks. Ill try those places.
---
Playing Bravely Default on 3DS..
1 year ago#9
Chateau

Black Writ + Silver Writ altogether 400,000 poke dollars but OMG, all that EXP, never ending lvl 50+ battles. Then when you find those Audino trainers, it all pores in. (EXP o-power, Amie bonus 2 hearts and Lucky Egg helps)

Le Wow

Those 2
---
Don't play to win, play for fun. Love playing games with people, that's why I love Wi-Fi.
3DS: 1203-9417-6170, PSN: Trixster196, Y IGN: Tommy
1 year ago#10
Shad0wer posted...
Le Wow @ lumiose

---
3DS FC- 5472-7898-0089
Pokemon white 2 FC-2838-7906-7636
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Best Place to level up (POST GAME)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived