This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Don't you hate it when...

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Don't you hate it when...

User Info: FightingPolygon

FightingPolygon
2 years ago#1
Your Will-O-Wisp/Toxic/Status Move misses? For some reason, it's more frustrating for me than missing moves. I hate it when my Quigsire misses Toxic/Swagger.
My 3DS FC: 1246 - 8764 - 0707

User Info: KaosKronos

KaosKronos
2 years ago#2
hate crits
3DS FC 4656-6665-2474 IGN: Kronos
Youtube Channel (Pokemon) http://www.youtube.com/user/Kr0N0s1225

User Info: burningfire52

burningfire52
2 years ago#3
isn't it normal for anyone to hate missing any move
Friend Code: 1478-4159-3734
A wise man once said, "I'll use my frying pan, as a drying pan!"

User Info: N-K-S

N-K-S
2 years ago#4
Poison types have 100% accuracy with toxic.

It's annoying when moves miss but it's to balance the game
Dark gym leader - Shadow Badge
3ds - 4484 8990 6986 - Pokemon Y - Christian

User Info: inspirits

inspirits
2 years ago#5
well, at least your opponent appreciates it.
if status moves had any higher accuracy, it would be pretty terrible.
(GG.) http://i.imgur.com/EQfcvBe.gif
3DS FC: 1048-9881-3605 IGN: Karen

User Info: Saphirah

Saphirah
2 years ago#6
Will o Wisp should miss, its OP.
3DS FC: 2621 2684 0605
IGN: Scarlett | Shiny list: http://tinyurl.com/pnpcp3r

User Info: Freestylerking

Freestylerking
2 years ago#7
Missed 3 Fire blasts today...
My TSV is 2858!!! IGN: Robert
3DS Friendcode: 0533-5284-3307, Talonflame OP

User Info: Generic_Persona

Generic_Persona
2 years ago#8
I missed a rock slide on both of my opponent's mons in HAX Maison in multi with my Barbaracle that was holding a wide lens to compensate for its shaky accuracy moves. (Razor shell, rock slide, & cross chop). I still won but very soul-breaking when that happens.
It will come to me ...

User Info: Saixe

Saixe
2 years ago#9
i hate how 80% chance to hit still always makes you miss.... is 20% chance THAT BIG?
Pokemon Y? FC- 2938-6625-1349
Yeah...I Know... My Grammar is bad, but still you understand it right ?so we good yeah?

User Info: DrunkenPilot72

DrunkenPilot72
2 years ago#10
Nothing sucks as bad as getting hit back to back by OHKO attacks...
PSN: vyers72
FC: 0860-3464-0095, IGN: Y, Normal Safari: Chansey, Teddiursa, Minccino
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Don't you hate it when...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived