This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Team Flare was the best team

#11SoothesayerPosted 3/8/2014 12:59:02 PM
Flare was like one of the worst teams. Unclear goals, a silly aesthetic, weak music and poorly fleshed out. Galactic and Plasma were the best, even with the stupid outfits lol.

Rocket is pretty overrated and their Johto incarnation kind of sucked compared to the others. Easily bottom 3.
#12Lucario39Posted 3/8/2014 1:23:03 PM
Bad-School-Girl posted...
Rocket - The mafia, BORING
Aqua/Magma - Non-sensical goals
Galactic - They looked weird
Plasma - Stupid uniforms at first, then changed to rocket wanna bes

Flare had the best and most memorable admins, the most intricate story, and the most tense battles. Unlike any of the other teams, they're actually INVOLVED. My heart was actually RACING in the battles before catching Xerneas. No other game has done that to me.

Really? I have just about the opposite opinion as you.

Rockets: REAL villains. They're ALL out for themselves, and don't care who they step on to make it happen. They know the difference between what's right and what's wrong, and consciously do what's wrong. The remnants from G/S/C were pretty sad, but they were meant to be. They lost their boss, they had next to no direction, and after losing enough to you, they give up. They're fun to beat, simply because they're asking for it. (10/10)

Aqua/Magma: Pretty close behind the Rockets. It's pretty much a gang war that has spiraled out of control, leading to their mad attempt to use Groudon/Kyogre to destroy the other. Again, losing time and again forces them to reconsider their position. (7/10)

Galactic: a whole bunch of idiots that were fooled by Cyrus. He spoke to them about the possibility of a new world, a better world, and they listened, always believing it was for a greater good. They didn't realize exactly what Cyrus's "better world" involved, and changed their ways after they found out. (6/10)

Plasma: Like Galactics and Rockets mixed together. Some of them had the best of intentions (N's followers), and others were out for themselves (Ghetsis's followers). Since N was being deceived by Ghetsis, when Ghetsis showed his true colors, N quit listening to him. Since the majority of Team Plasma were followers of N, they left to try to atone for what they did. The remnants (Ghetsis's followers) became Ghetsis's private army, building up their power in secret, waiting to make their return. They still lost, largely because N's Plasmas kept intervening. (10/10)

Flare: pretty much a rehash of Team Galactic, with a dumber goal. Beauty this, beauty that, yadda yadda yadda. (4/10 for a poor facsimile of a previous team)

Of course, that's my opinion, and I'm aware that it's not yours. Not trying to discredit your view, just sharing mine.
---
Official Fighting-Type Gym Leader of MGM GFAQS Pokeleague
Come visit us on the Battle Boards! FC:0774-4449-5042 FS: Fairy (Spritzee, Snubbull, Floette)
#13CookieMarvinPosted 3/8/2014 1:25:15 PM
I think Team Cipher was the best.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5qmfmVPdp1rss05ao1_500.gif
http://i.imgur.com/BXOIKqa.gif
#14judge-salPosted 3/8/2014 1:27:31 PM
Cipher > the rest
---
oh
#15CookieMarvinPosted 3/8/2014 1:29:22 PM
judge-sal posted...
Cipher > the rest

F*** yeah!
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5qmfmVPdp1rss05ao1_500.gif
http://i.imgur.com/BXOIKqa.gif
#16TyranidomegaPosted 3/8/2014 1:31:07 PM
Plasma was the best
---
FC: 3780-9510-1383.
#17RainbowgloomPosted 3/8/2014 1:37:11 PM
Bad-School-Girl posted...
Rocket - The mafia, BORING
Aqua/Magma - Non-sensical goals
Galactic - They looked weird
Plasma - Stupid uniforms at first, then changed to rocket wanna bes

Flare had the best and most memorable admins, the most intricate story, and the most tense battles. Unlike any of the other teams, they're actually INVOLVED. My heart was actually RACING in the battles before catching Xerneas. No other game has done that to me.

Team Plasma (including N) beats those posers, Team Flare, any day.
---
My life has became 20% sadder, please let me kill you.
Pokemon X FC: 1693 0422 8603
#18SaixePosted 3/8/2014 2:30:05 PM
none were good.
---
Pokemon Y? FC- 2938-6625-1349
Yeah...I Know... My Grammar is bad, but still you understand it right ?so we good yeah?
#19ZeldaTPLinkPosted 3/8/2014 2:40:53 PM
judge-sal posted...
Cipher > the rest

---
3DS FC: 1865-0018-0383
#20ILUmoonbabyPosted 3/8/2014 8:13:08 PM
Plasma is best team.

Galactic would have been good if not for bowl cuts. You can't take them seriously because bowl cuts.
---
Long-time lurker, first-time poster.
Integrity~Love~Unity