This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The only pokemon I hate/ who do you dislike

#41LexifoxPosted 3/8/2014 5:03:43 PM
Estheimaster posted...
Sawk and Throh. Everyone else is fine, but those guys don't look like Pokemon- they're human cosplayers.

They're based on oni, a kind of Japanese ogre. Also, you give them a pass but not the Hitmon Pokemon or Mr. Mime?
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#42El_ChouricoPosted 3/8/2014 5:06:52 PM
I friggin HATE Seismitoad, but other than that i am at least indifferent to every Pokemon
---
FC: 3539-9660-6845
#43TAINTED ENIGMAPosted 3/8/2014 5:08:09 PM
@#$%ing Lucario. Especially since it took over as the new mascot for a while. Its typing infuriates me competively, and I already don't like any non-psychic that talks telepathically. However, I will never get over Lucario replacing Mewtwo in Smash Bros (I actually used Mewtwo, but Brawl > Melee imo). I definitely raged a lot to it being the first mega evolution. I just all around abhor Lucario.
---
Live in your world, play in mine...
#44CakeOfLiesPosted 3/8/2014 5:09:38 PM
TAINTED ENIGMA posted...
@#$%ing Lucario. Especially since it took over as the new mascot for a while. Its typing infuriates me competively, and I already don't like any non-psychic that talks telepathically. However, I will never get over Lucario replacing Mewtwo in Smash Bros (I actually used Mewtwo, but Brawl > Melee imo). I definitely raged a lot to it being the first mega evolution. I just all around abhor Lucario.

Mewtwo was cut due to time constraints caused by the late inclusion of Sonic.
Stop blaming Lucario for something he didn't do.
---
I was once modded for illegal activity because I made a topic asking for advice on nicknaming my Pokemon.
3DS FC: 5043-2277-6391 - THIEF
#45TAINTED ENIGMAPosted 3/8/2014 5:14:18 PM(edited)
Um... It doesn't mean I blame Lucario, I would've been equallly irked with anything they picked. The fact that it was Lucario just helped to indemnify me for my hatred of Lucario. Trust me, I had a strong hatred for Lucario long before Brawl was a thing.

Edit: I'm also starting to dislike Talonflame a lot.
---
Live in your world, play in mine...
#46GallantChaddymnPosted 3/8/2014 5:13:58 PM
STUNfisk............

I..
HATE
THAT
THING
SO
MUCH
---
Pokemon Y Friend Code
1977 - 0616 - 0040
#47GallantChaddymnPosted 3/8/2014 5:16:05 PM
ChapFromKrugis posted...
SilentS89 posted...
ChapFromKrugis posted...
The only ones I outright hate are...

Espeon
Umbreon
Sylveon
Fennekin
Braixen

So, you hate cute?

My favorite Pokemon is Jigglypuff, so I don't think it's a matter of hating cute. >_>

Yea, more like he hates foxes lol
---
Pokemon Y Friend Code
1977 - 0616 - 0040
#48LexifoxPosted 3/8/2014 5:16:46 PM
GallantChaddymn posted...
ChapFromKrugis posted...
SilentS89 posted...
ChapFromKrugis posted...

Espeon
Umbreon
Sylveon
Fennekin
Braixen

So, you hate cute?

My favorite Pokemon is Jigglypuff, so I don't think it's a matter of hating cute. >_>

But Espeon and Umbreon are a cat and rabbit.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#49silverwing525Posted 3/8/2014 5:23:58 PM
Lexifox posted...
GallantChaddymn posted...
ChapFromKrugis posted...
SilentS89 posted...
ChapFromKrugis posted...

Espeon
Umbreon
Sylveon
Fennekin
Braixen

So, you hate cute?

But Espeon and Umbreon are a cat and rabbit.

This^ again?

Btw, for me it is a tie between Garchomp and Stunfisk. Both are royally broken competively (Garchomp less so now due to Fairy types), both have a dumb looking design (more so with Stunfisk [Argh! that stupid smile it makes when it OHKOs you with Earthquake and Discharge!]), and finnally both are a pain in the A*** to catch/train.
---
Let the silver light of Justice fill the world!
Official Lugia of PMD.
#50IAmMC2Posted 3/8/2014 5:25:35 PM
Garchomp. I refuse to play anyone who has that piece of garbage on their team. It looks like a 13 year old's idea of cool.
---
BBCEX Game Script Faq status: On hold, addicted to WWE 2K14.
http://www.youtube.com/profile_redirector/105774493003541456474