This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

C/D They should delete OHKO moves from the game.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. C/D They should delete OHKO moves from the game.
2 years ago#1
C/D They should delete OHKO moves from the game. - Results (221 votes)
Yes
25.79% (57 votes)
No
38.91% (86 votes)
Screw you
35.29% (78 votes)
This poll is now closed.
^
3DS FC: 2449-4796-4745
2 years ago#2
Some people use them.
3DS FC: 2036-8182-0874 IGN: Ankon
2 years ago#3
They should delete OHKO moves from Battle Tower/Subway/Maison/Institute/etc.
2 years ago#4
Nope.Trolling is a thing.I want to troll.Especially with Mind Reader+Sheer Cold Articuno.Hey!It's my life.No one should care lol.
Pokemon Y Player! FC | IGN: 3539-9813-2428 | James
Small List:http://tinyurl.com/krzopl5
2 years ago#5
If someone on free battle wants to waste a moveslot and a turn 70% of the time let them.
3DS FC: 2277-6801-3957
2 years ago#6
No.
Although gimmicky and hugely unreliable, OHKO is a totally legit strategy. It's there for people who like to gamble.
OHKO moves have already been nerfed in Gen 5, where they no longer benefit from Lock-On (etc.) and the Micle Berry.
"Teamwork is essential, it gives them other people to shoot at."
3DS FC: 1907-9332-4619 || FS (Ground): Diggersby, Camerupt, Sandshrew
2 years ago#7
I think that their creation was a bad choice and they're bad design, but feel like that genie is out of the bottle and eliminating them would cause more uproar and anger than anything. I also don't want to go through idiots screaming that Smogon is somehow behind this, that GF are going to take control of things, etc.
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
2 years ago#8
Lexifox posted...
I think that their creation was a bad choice and they're bad design

I agree.

Lexifox posted...
...but feel like that genie is out of the bottle and eliminating them would cause more uproar and anger than anything. I also don't want to go through idiots screaming that Smogon is somehow behind this, that GF are going to take control of things, etc.

I disagree, bad design must be purged regardless of the consequences.
2 years ago#9
If they are used against you, you are guaranteed a win in that matchup like 7/10 times. Worth it to me.
Need money for games? Try using http://www.instagc.com/269847 , the best free website to let you earn gift cards by watching youtube videos and doing surveys!
2 years ago#10
Dembonez19 posted...
They should delete OHKO moves from Battle Tower/Subway/Maison/Institute/etc.

This. I'm fine with 1HKO moves in the game unless Hax Facilities have them. They already have enough hax.
~{Compain_Cube_ is Goomy}~
"Fiora's got the best everything. Except, you know, in-game effectiveness." -TheEvilOmega
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. C/D They should delete OHKO moves from the game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived