This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

C/D They should delete OHKO moves from the game.

#11NeoNaviZeroPosted 3/8/2014 3:18:14 PM
I don't like them, but they let my younger brothers win in a way that makes me mildly angry with them. I do not like the moves, but they do for that exact reason, and I imagine many others do as well.

I won't personally use them, but I'd vote for their removal from online random battles only. Between friends, whatever.
---
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams
#12xrayscope(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2014 3:19:01 PM
I'm sorry guys. I'm just really salty after losing to the Sheer Cold/Fissure Mamoswine in the Maison.
---
3DS FC: 2449-4796-4745
#13TAINTED ENIGMAPosted 3/8/2014 3:29:32 PM(edited)
Honestly, I find Explosion way more irritating in the Maison than any OHKO. I had ten battles in a row with an exploding Pokémon. It's friggin' ridiculous.

I did lose my 50-streak in Singles around 44 because our last 'mons were:
turn 1 = Rotom used Hydro Pump, it missed. Rhydon used Fissure, it missed.
turn 2 = Rotom used Hydro Pump, it missed. Rhydon used Fissure, it missed.
turn 3 = Rotom used Hydro Pump, it missed. Rhydon used Fissure, OHKO I lost.

I raged so hard for the rest of the day, I couldn't even touch my 3DS. As far as I'm concerned that event is about a 0.24% chance of happening not counting the Fissure misses, Maison RNG cheats. Should it be taken out of the game? I don't know, it's not common enough to be annoying and usually they simply miss in the Maison for a free kill for me.
---
Live in your world, play in mine...
#14Generic_PersonaPosted 3/8/2014 4:11:37 PM
Nah I like those violent animations. Just remove it from HAX Maison pronto!
---
It will come to me ...
#15MahoganyTooth92Posted 3/8/2014 4:15:03 PM
Normally? No. They're not really OK but not worth getting rid of

But by all means please effing get them out of the maison
---
"I'm amazed TC is still posting. It's not your everyday run of the mill stupidity. This is advanced stupidity." -nickizgr8
3DS FC: 2234-8306-6237
#16FlyingmousePosted 3/8/2014 4:17:19 PM
What if they kept them but gave them different effects? For example, Sheer Cold could be an ice-type Draco Meteor, or Horn Drill a Ground-type multi-hit move.
---
Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3840-7165-3139
Username: SkyMouse11 Safari Pokemon: Volbeat, Paras, Pinsir
#17BalloonBattle05Posted 3/8/2014 4:22:53 PM
D, but there should be a pretty big drawback if you miss, such as 25% health lost.
---
A GameFAQs user from August 1, 2010 to March 27, 2012.
Known as Megaleg back then.
#18YourLuckPosted 3/8/2014 4:27:27 PM
BalloonBattle05 posted...
D, but there should be a pretty big drawback if you miss, such as 25% health lost.

lolwut? That's completely stupid.

Yes, while relying on ohko moves is completely silly, there's no reason for GF to impose such a restriction on them.
---
A familiar note is produced.
It's the note Desolation plays to keep its instrument in tune
#19jpmark5Posted 3/8/2014 4:29:27 PM
It has the same chance to hit as Focus Blast has to MISS and we all know how often that happens so....
---
official satoshi fanboy
#20Inferno4501Posted 3/8/2014 4:29:32 PM
Flyingmouse posted...
What if they kept them but gave them different effects? For example, Sheer Cold could be an ice-type Draco Meteor, or Horn Drill a Ground-type multi-hit move.

Hmm... Be right back, gonna do some calculations.
*Pulls out a potato*
On a serious note, if they were gonna do that they might as well make a few new moves instead.
---
THE STUPIDITY... IT BURNS!!! 3DS Friend Code: 2492-5028-5347