This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

C/D They should delete OHKO moves from the game.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. C/D They should delete OHKO moves from the game.
2 years ago#11
I don't like them, but they let my younger brothers win in a way that makes me mildly angry with them. I do not like the moves, but they do for that exact reason, and I imagine many others do as well.

I won't personally use them, but I'd vote for their removal from online random battles only. Between friends, whatever.
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams
2 years ago#12
I'm sorry guys. I'm just really salty after losing to the Sheer Cold/Fissure Mamoswine in the Maison.
3DS FC: 2449-4796-4745
2 years ago#13
Honestly, I find Explosion way more irritating in the Maison than any OHKO. I had ten battles in a row with an exploding Pokémon. It's friggin' ridiculous.

I did lose my 50-streak in Singles around 44 because our last 'mons were:
turn 1 = Rotom used Hydro Pump, it missed. Rhydon used Fissure, it missed.
turn 2 = Rotom used Hydro Pump, it missed. Rhydon used Fissure, it missed.
turn 3 = Rotom used Hydro Pump, it missed. Rhydon used Fissure, OHKO I lost.

I raged so hard for the rest of the day, I couldn't even touch my 3DS. As far as I'm concerned that event is about a 0.24% chance of happening not counting the Fissure misses, Maison RNG cheats. Should it be taken out of the game? I don't know, it's not common enough to be annoying and usually they simply miss in the Maison for a free kill for me.
Live in your world, play in mine...
2 years ago#14
Nah I like those violent animations. Just remove it from HAX Maison pronto!
It will come to me ...
2 years ago#15
Normally? No. They're not really OK but not worth getting rid of

But by all means please effing get them out of the maison
"I'm amazed TC is still posting. It's not your everyday run of the mill stupidity. This is advanced stupidity." -nickizgr8
3DS FC: 2234-8306-6237
2 years ago#16
What if they kept them but gave them different effects? For example, Sheer Cold could be an ice-type Draco Meteor, or Horn Drill a Ground-type multi-hit move.
Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3840-7165-3139
Username: SkyMouse11 Safari Pokemon: Volbeat, Paras, Pinsir
2 years ago#17
D, but there should be a pretty big drawback if you miss, such as 25% health lost.
A GameFAQs user from August 1, 2010 to March 27, 2012.
Known as Megaleg back then.
2 years ago#18
BalloonBattle05 posted...
D, but there should be a pretty big drawback if you miss, such as 25% health lost.

lolwut? That's completely stupid.

Yes, while relying on ohko moves is completely silly, there's no reason for GF to impose such a restriction on them.
A familiar note is produced.
It's the note Desolation plays to keep its instrument in tune
2 years ago#19
It has the same chance to hit as Focus Blast has to MISS and we all know how often that happens so....
official satoshi fanboy
2 years ago#20
Flyingmouse posted...
What if they kept them but gave them different effects? For example, Sheer Cold could be an ice-type Draco Meteor, or Horn Drill a Ground-type multi-hit move.

Hmm... Be right back, gonna do some calculations.
*Pulls out a potato*
On a serious note, if they were gonna do that they might as well make a few new moves instead.
THE STUPIDITY... IT BURNS!!! 3DS Friend Code: 2492-5028-5347
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. C/D They should delete OHKO moves from the game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived